Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing Saturday?

I'll be out this saturday, haven't been out but twice all season. Hope to feel a few tugs on my lines. I'll be with a new guy, I think it's a 17' tracker no radio. We're going to start down near Diamond and Rattlesnake. Is the lake still warm? I see by the posts that most are still four to seven colors out and 35 to 45 on the riggers. Has anyone done anything up by Govenors' Isl. Thanks for a great site!

Re: Fishing Saturday?

Well since no one else wanted to reply, I will. I went out Saturday, on the pond at 5:45 in the rain and checked south of the broads, no marks but on the NE of Diamond found some salmon. First in was at 6:50 five colors maynards marval fly, the second was at six colors on a rangley topgun, the third and fourth were a double, a nice dark colored male hit a sutton 61 at 40 on the down rigger and while fighting that one a female bloated with eggs took an ugly orange topgun at six colors. We marked a ton of fish and lots of bait pods. We left at 9:30. If I don't get out again til next year it was a great day! Hope you all have a good fall.