Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday morning report

Fished the south end of the lake from about 645am to 1000am. Had the pleasure of fishing with a good friend visiting from VT. Early bite was good, two nice salmon right off, one about 2+lb and the other a solid 3lb. Both on Red/White streamer and 7 colors leadcore. Had several short bites on leadcore and a Fishlander Wonderbread spoon. Also landed one keeper laker also on red/white fly. Several short lakers and salmon released, mostly on yellow spotted DB smelt and a copper mooselook. Finished the day by hooking a 14-15" salmon while bringing in the rods for the day. This little guy gave a great tailwalking show....."the little fish that could". Since this will be my last chance to troll for this year, I really glad that little guy gave me something to remember through the winter. All in all, a good morning with a good friend. Already looking forward to April 1st.
Passed the Coolwater with his sports fighting a double or triple....Looked like all were having a good time.

Re: Sunday morning report

started fishing blackpoint at 5:50 am had doubles on at 6:20 am 2 lakers 22", 20" 8 and 9 colors on lead with pumpkinhead fly, then had 4 more lakers before 8:00 am all on leadcore at the same depths and same fly's . 16", 19", 20",22", all healthy and fat. fishing just died off after that for us so we made our way over to the east side of rattlesnake and picked up a 18" laker at 45' on the rigger with #61 sutton with orange tape. the waves and wind started to pick up so we picked up around 10:30 . had a good day not many boats out their . will be out all day next saturday till dark . maybe it will pick up for the last day. "reel it in"