Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: a nasty e-mail

looks like a rotten apple Adrien, don't let it eat at you. we all know when and how well you fish, thanks for all your reports, they are always a huge help.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: a nasty e-mail

YoAdrien I'm new to this site but have been reading your posts all summer and have learn from just reading them.You seam to have every thing together.Just do what ever you have been doing because It helps alot of people like me that don't know the lake as good as you do.Good luck if you make it out this week.

Erin

Re: a nasty e-mail

hay adrien
The three jim will be up wed.fish or no fish it been great to know you.The first time i fish with you i new you where a fish men like me and as for a farmer your the best how you fine time to fish is be on me farming is a 24 hr. 7 day a week job It
like the first sammon out the water two feet in the air and it great.To me it like a boy the candy bow. so keep writing that report
it your god give wright and no one can tell difment ok. the three jim,s

Well... that was a shocker. Apparently whoever wrote it doesn't know you at all.

I bet you wish you DID fish every day, though??? LOL Wouldn't that be nice.

Maybe they think in order to catch as many fish as you do that you have to be there every day??? Who knows, who cares. Let them be envious... jealous... whatever.

You got skills, boy. Don't let them get to ya. I will be calling you soon, though. Take care.

I have yet to shake adriens hand at the dock or look at him square in the eye. We have talked on the radio and by personal e-mail, His knowledge of fishing and stuff has helped me this year become a better angler. [Not to leave out other info from different people here on this site!!] If this idiot needs to send a nasty e-mail out to him like that rather than do it in person like a man is a waste of skin and time. Adriens humor and personality is class act.

My 2-cents

Charlies charters [Charlie]

a nasty e-mail

I too enjoy any and all reports from you Adrien. This nasty e-mailer is not worth any more breath...probably a bass guy trying to poison the atmosphere of our board! We won't let him! Maybe he was watching too much Fox "news"....Eric H.

obviously whoever sent the nasty email needs to put more time on the water and less time being nasty on the net, dont let it bother you, people who put in the time as you do and others on this forum do usually end up with all the fish stories. your reports are benefitting alot of people

Adrien,just the fact that you have not left this genious's name unmentioned says what type of person you are and as far as the fishing goes..... I won't even waste my time !!!

IT TAKES ALL KINDS

i would def. have to agree on the Sense of Humor part LMAO When i went out with Adrian on his boat we laughed so hard that day, that by the time we got back to the docks my chest hurt LOL and he was the first person to give me a big hug (Sorry Buddy i still have nightmares about that LMAO) when i got rid of my Donkey!!!!!!!!!! Aboard the Yo Adrian i might Add, Awesome Guy, Awesome Fisherman What more can one Say!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

I think i even gave you a kiss too!!!
(don't worry it was at least 6 inches from his lips so i don't feel too gay LOL!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: a nasty e-mail

Just to echo the thoughts posted earlier. I always read YoAdrien's posts first on this board. Always filled with information and have helped me (and several guests this year) enjoy a great day on Winni. Anonymous posts are generally a coward's way of saying something that they don't have the courage to say in public. Please keep the posts coming, I'm looking forward to reading all of them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a nasty e-mail

How about a nice old-fashioned Keel-Haulin'

ARRG!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a nasty e-mail

That would be a little extreme! Just make him walk the plank!

Salty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a nasty e-mail

Lets not forget the flogging option !! arrgh ("

It truely is unfortunate that we sportsman can't all get along. We have enough problems fighting all the anti's and it is frustrating to think this stuff happens within our group. Every one has good days and bad days and I can recall YoAdrien putting up posts of no so good days.

Don't lose any sleep over it Adrien. Who ever it was is not worth the time.

If it were me I would have been very tempted to give his name out, but then again it would have only opened up a bigger can of worms, I'm glad you had good sense about that Adrien.. This web site doesn't need this kind of garbage, I still say it's the cleanest talk group I've ever participated on. At least the a--hole kept it private and didn't mess the board up.

I think we all know Adrien well enough, who he is, what he is and how hard he works on and off the water.

Forget about it guy,

John S.

Obviously the person who sent the email isn't even a "Real" fisherperson!
I know you might have been surprised to get a message like that and that is in part because of the quality of people that are on this board reading and posting.
But sadly there are all kinds out there so don't give it another thought and keep on fishing!

YO-A Been off the site a couple days. With the response you have gotten, I know you have a warm and fuzzy feelin from all the support. W-FAT