Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday double charter report...

Had a double booking yesterday with a morning and evening Charter. Tough Salmon byte, we fished are butts off in the morning and only managed to cacth one small 17" Salmon. I than sayed "do you guys want to cacth some fish or do this all day" they said "catch fish". Moved to a Laker spot a bang we were into them with a double and than had triples even!

The evening charter I said the same Salmon are tough lets catch some Lakers and that is just what we did! Nice to meet you Steve I hope you can make the gathering... (how did the fish come out???)

All in all a great day on the lake with some very strange weather. Had fun talking to you Salmoneer last night and Charlie in the A.M....

Cool Water

Re: Sunday double charter report...

Nice! They must have been psyched to go from "no fish" to "triples"??? Those lakers may not tail walk... but they sure do put up a good fight. Just as fun, in my opinion.

Re: Sunday double charter report...

Yeah tough day for sure we ended up with 3-lakers 1 L.D.R. and popped 3-rods with no customers. Left just after I saw travis heading north to laker country. Weater was starting to turn so we pulled out. Not much chater on the radio talked to cool water, reel it in,rock and troll. Sad to see the season end this month.

Charlies charters [Charlie]