Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How Much

i have no idea yet on a price i will have to check out some stuff first. i will post it when i come up with something.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How Much

I looked at values online and it will be in the $16,000 range with lowrance X-15 Fishfinder and GPS combo and a second gps and a radar. 4 downriggers and planer board reels may bring it up a bit more.

Re: Re: Re: trolling motor

I just went through this on my boat, 9' sportscraft cuddy. The mounting of the garlock transon mount is very easy. It comes with a formula on shaft lenght and waterline so its a no brainer. I got the black 4 stroke version rated at 134 lbs i think with an 8 hp motor @ 84lbs. It works fine but is a tad overkill you have to push down hard to get the last notch in and pull up hard to get the top notch in. But it is a quality unit. I trailer my 8 on the braket no problem. You'll also want a "control king" for the speed control,again veryy easy to hook up.
Have fun
Whip

Re: Re: Re: Re: trolling motor

thanks Whip

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trolling motor

As far as the 4 stroke and gas I have a 9.9HP merc.4 stroke on a 19 foot lund and it uses nothing for gas and they are very quiet and can get my boat down to .6 mph and run like that all day with out fouling a plug.You can't go wrong with a 4 stroke.Good luck.

Erin