Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday eve/Monday fishing

Got on the pond just before the showers came thur and after getting the speed control on the 8hp fixed got to fish.Tired to work the area between Welch and Sandy but was blown out that part of the lake,so we retired to amore sheltered bay.However no fish,talked alenght to Cool Water,which was the best thing that happened all evening,"Cool Water"thanks for all your input and helpful advice I just couldn"t buy a fish.Monday morning lines in by 6am between the snake and diamond 1 rat salmon and 1 long distant loss of agood fish.Moved up between welch and sandy.Marked a lot of fish but no takers.Enjoyed talking toWhiteCap,Grey Ghost and Nuttey Fisherman,we all seam to be enjoying the same sucess rate little to none.If I'am wrong about that someone please correct me.I closed out the day about 12:30 fishless.First shutout of the year.OH WELL IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER.I'AM Glad it was later not sooner.Again I really enyoyed all the conversations and everyone input to this game we call FISHING.{I don't have a Jason Luces quoat for tonight} But to all the best for the rest of the year and we'll all be at it again next spring.Don L.{Salmoneer}