Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RFP's fishing report Thurs.

Allright Salty and crew, a decent day fer sure, good action, even without the big Laker I would have been very pleased..

Not sure what I'm doing yet, tomorrow looks like a scratch for Squam and/or any fishing. One guy backed out, the other will need a ride home from the Lake if he comes up with me. Not looking good at the moment, a long story, but I still have a slim chance of getting up there.

I'm trying to get my son David out for the last day on Saturday, but that's looking doubtfull too. Have an invite from Forry for Saturday, but he said he certainly will understand if I can get my son out for the closer.

At least after Saturday all the undecision will be over, it does get to be a pain trying to get organized.

Again, good luck to all that manage to get out the next two days.

John S.
"Temporarily Landlocked in Mass"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

White Cap and Gray Ghost fished with me on the Peggy C today and landed 17 fish. 5 salmon biggest one was 19". 9 lakers biggest one 6 1/2# very fat 25" fish. 2 white perch and 1 yellow perch. Had just 1 LDR today.Most fish were caught between 38' and 48" on riggers and 8 to 9 colors on lead with the exception of one laker 120' of cable. (smallest one of day 14") The big laker was caught on lead core off the boards 9 colors on a salty special fly at noon time.

Salty

Re: Re: RFP's fishing report Thurs.

Where there's a will there's a way, goin fishin, both days. Leaving right now 6:45pm for the camp, tomorrow fishing with my son David and Thy, Saturday with Forry.

Things have a way of workin out sometimes..

John S.

Replying to:

Allright Salty and crew, a decent day fer sure, good action, even without the big Laker I would have been very pleased..

Not sure what I'm doing yet, tomorrow looks like a scratch for Squam and/or any fishing. One guy backed out, the other will need a ride home from the Lake if he comes up with me. Not looking good at the moment, a long story, but I still have a slim chance of getting up there.

I'm trying to get my son David out for the last day on Saturday, but that's looking doubtfull too. Have an invite from Forry for Saturday, but he said he certainly will understand if I can get my son out for the closer.

At least after Saturday all the undecision will be over, it does get to be a pain trying to get organized.

Again, good luck to all that manage to get out the next two days.

John S.
"Temporarily Landlocked in Mass"

Replying to:

White Cap and Gray Ghost fished with me on the Peggy C today and landed 17 fish. 5 salmon biggest one was 19". 9 lakers biggest one 6 1/2# very fat 25" fish. 2 white perch and 1 yellow perch. Had just 1 LDR today.Most fish were caught between 38' and 48" on riggers and 8 to 9 colors on lead with the exception of one laker 120' of cable. (smallest one of day 14") The big laker was caught on lead core off the boards 9 colors on a salty special fly at noon time.

Salty

So they're biting again, eh Salty? So much for my thinking they were in an early spawn mode...Just goes to show why its called fishing and not catching.

So now I think I'm not doing bad if I catch 6 fish by myself with 2 lines...

Good job Salty, nice laker.
Salty’s Laker

Nice one Salty... Good day on the water for sure! Hope you have the same luck the next couple days.

That laker has some beautiful colors.Nice fish.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: RFP's fishing report Thurs.

Great fish and great pic...I think I recognize that place(:

Re: Re: Re: Re: RFP's fishing report Thurs.

Thanks guys. Still Fishin, Nice area, huh?

Salty

Salty,

This is no Bull but I think all of this fishing has made you age less you look yonger than ever!!!!

Cool Water