Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: End of Season Thoughts

Just because it's the end of the season don't stop looking at the message board LOL None of us dissappear we just start talking about hunting and stuff, Glad to see you enjoy the board The information that everyone shares with each other is Great, Take Care God Bless Tight Lines And Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North. P.S. I echo your words about the serenity of being on the Lake!!!!!!!!1

Re: End of Season Thoughts

I just scrolled down through all the posts and was thinking about all the fish. Then I came to your post. This is what I like about this site, that thoreau knew what he was talking about. The season may be over but the memory is what keeps us coming back. I made it to the lake four times. Once in early spring and my son caught a nice rainbow. I came back this fall once with my daughter and she caught three salmon. The last two times were with a new fishing friend and we caught four salmon the Saturday before last and one salmon and one rainbow on this past Saturday, this same last day I saw the sun rise over the mountains and saw what I think was a young bald eagle with a rather large fish in his tallons. Thank you to all who have posted. Sometimes I feel like I'm eavesdropping but by posting a question or comment I realize that we're all part of the family. Thank for everything!