Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One last post.

I think you guys out here that invite others, sight unseen, along to fish on your boats, are the back bone of this web site and fishing community in NH.

Some of my best friendships I have today have been made exactly this way, inviting someone else long fishing.

"Take a kid fishin" is a great motto, "take somebody else fishin", is just as fitting.

I'd like to add, if you bring a kid fishin, make sure it's someplace where he catches a fish, any kind of a fish. Sure way to discourage a kid from fishing again is a boring fishing trip, with no fish caught.

Amen,

John S.

Re: One last post.

I invited a guy out yesterday from the web site and come to find out he is a registed fishing and hunting guide in maine . good to know to do some ice fishing up their. "reel it in "

Re: Re: One last post.

It's a great web site to meet people who all have a common intrest.

Look at me and you, we got to know each other (sort of) because we cut off yur fly that day with Popeye, LOL.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: One last post.

Not all kids are the Same Just take a look at my little girl I can't even think of how many times she has gone out with me in the last 4 years and not caught anything and she's still willing to go whenever i ask her too, If ya don't beleive me just ask Big John he can vouch for me LOL And not once does she ever complain Boy I'm a Lucky Dad!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL DAve From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: One last post.

Well you may be right Dave, but I think your daughter would go anywhere just to be with her Dad, fishin or no.

You are a lucky Dad,

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Not all kids are the Same Just take a look at my little girl I can't even think of how many times she has gone out with me in the last 4 years and not caught anything and she's still willing to go whenever i ask her too, If ya don't beleive me just ask Big John he can vouch for me LOL And not once does she ever complain Boy I'm a Lucky Dad!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL DAve From up North