Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Condition of the fishery?

I think the Lake is in a good place as far as the fishing goes. One more thing that I think has changed the lake alot over the years is all of the high inpact building construction on the shoreline especaily the islands. If we look at places like governers island the west shore of long island and other places where the natural shoreline has been replaced with lawns and other things. I think this greatly increases run off into the lake and has lowered water quaitly over the years and this I think has change the eco system and the fishing In anserw to your question I do think fish and game has done a very good job mantaining and managing the fishery in the lake. I'm sure Catch and relase goes along way to mantaining the fishing we enjoy I also
think that most of the salmon and bass fisherman on the lake are both very informed and ethical in the prusuit of their sport. I know that the menbers if this board are and thats goes an long why to protectecting what we are enjoy. Also if you need any advice on setting up your boat for next year post post your questions here You will find a lot helpful advice for guys who realy know what they are talking about when if comes to fishing for salmon and trout on
winnipesaukee

Glen

Glen