Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
this is a great site!!!!!!

hi i am new to this site.i have been reading all of you guy's posting's.and i must say.all of you gentlemen deserve a pat on the back... from what i see.many of you are willing to take someone you only met on this site fishing.i think that is a great tribute to the sport we all love so much.you are all so very knowledgeanble about fishing .i have learned so many new thing's.from what lures to use.to what speed to troll.to the kind of downrigger's to buy.i am new to the lake.i just bought a boat 2 weeks ago.and set it up to what all of you said to use.even though i didn't catch anything.i had a great time with my family.trying to catch a salmon??i hope some day to talk to some of you.as oyu all sound like great guy's thank's again.i will be coming back to this as often as possble.hope to talk to guy's next season..good luck hunting>>>

Re: this is a great site!!!!!!

Don't feel bad, allot of the Lakes best fisherman failed as well, maybe a few Lakers, but Salmon were scarce for most everyone the whole month of September, but they are in there ?????

There are Lakes still open for Rainbows if you want to get your feet wet some more. I plan to try and hit a few myself once I get caught up on everything I negelected all summer..

John S.