Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Still Fishing?

Some are open all year I believe. Fish and Game has list on the web site.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The designated trout ponds are still open to fishing until sometime in the middle of the month of october. I am not 100% sure the date they close but it is right around the 15th.

-John

Re: Re: Re: Still Fishing?

Something to look into if you are a fly fisherman is going after the atlantic salmon breeders that fish and game realese into the pemi this month. It costs 11-dollars for the permit keep in mind there are certian rules to follow along the entire area they stock along the river. I will be out on the pemi in bristol along coolage Rd this area is fly fishng only.
Go to fish and games web site all the info is there. You could hook into a 8 to 10 pound atlantic. YIKES!!

Charlies charters [Charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishing?

Hey Charlie,
I was there today and last week. No Salmon, But they should be stocking it this week or next..I'll be there friday hopefully there will be some 10lbs salmon for all of us to catch!
Dan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishing?

Yeah good deal how is the river flowing??? I love that area kinda peacefull. Keep any results going here on the board I will do the same.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishing?

Hey Charlie,
The salmon have arrived! they stocked it on thursday. I fished it both thursday and friday..Lots of people there yesterday..I saw 5 people in one pool. But the salmon are all small this time. The biggest is 2lbs, I was catching alot on a grey ghost pattern or a woods man. I got alot in the 14in to 16in range..It was fun. nice weather. I'm sure it was crazy there today. Oh yeah, they raised the water level. it's flowing pretty good.
Well good luck!
Dan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Still Fishing?

Thanks!!!I Hope to get in the bristol area this week and give it a try!!!

Charlie