Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ho hum, what to do on a nice weekend ???

Floydo,

I don't even buy a Mass license anymore, but they have like a 10hp limit on the Quabbin anyhow, maybe less ??????

I'm done, burnt out, tired, etc. rods are all hanging up in my garage, all tackle temporarily stored. Time to go over everything, make a list and wait it out.

But I might give ice fishin a try this winter if I loose a ton of weight and buy some "nice, new warm winter clothes". I refuse to buy new 3x winter gear, my wife said she will deck me out with new winter gear, the best money can buy, but x-large only.

Have a nice Fall and winter all, I do come up in the winter quite often. When I do, I'll post it here, find out where the action is and look some of you guys up, hope you get early ice.

John S.
"Who's lookin forward to next season"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hiked chocorua today. it was beautiful; but i'm so TIRED (and so's the dog) .
We talked about fishing ( not with the dog )
So, John, take a hike! Ha Ha !

What about Quabbin? Don't think they'd let ON THE PROWL on that pond I guess.

Info on Quabbin

The limits for motors are 25hp 4 stroke and 20hp 2 stroke. The last day for fishing at Quabbin is Saturday the 14th. If you need a 1 day license they are $5.00 at the gate. Streamers have been the hot thing out about 125' to 200' of wire with 50' of mono. Red or blue is the color now.
Good luck if you go.
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ho hum, what to do on a nice weekend ???

you have a good one too, John. Let the RFPs know when you are coming up sometime . We should get together for lunch.