Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hawkeye cover photo

Kudos to YOAdrien on the cover shot of the latest Hawkeye.

Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Yeah... did you see "YoAdrien" landed five of six fish. His arms must have been tired. Maybe he should have had a couple other guys with him. LOL

Hey Yo... we should have had a group picture with that fish. That would have made a great cover photo. May have been my only chance at being in Hawkeye???

Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

I think he was saying "YOAdrien" as in the boat/charter and not me personally. I never told him whose boat we were on so i guess he assumed it was a charter. I should have been more specific.

To clear it up, i caught 1, (it was the biggest), and slipknot got 1, and george got 1, and cool water got 1, and scot got 1, and cool water lost 1.

Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

LOL... just busting ya Adrien. Wonder how many calls you'll get for tuna charters now? Hahaha You may need to consider it... I know a couple guys that would go again. (Hint hint)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Hey slipknot maybe if your a good boy Adrien will help you make the cover of hawkeye like he did me LOL But you have to be a good boy LMAO and if you are you might even get a bigger hug and kiss then i did LMAO Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting, If ya keep it up will have to call ya Slipknot/missed shot LMAO (just kidding) LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

how about "SLIPNOCK"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Pretty fitting since I've missed two deer with each of my two bows this year already! One was operator screw-up (forgot to reset pin to 20 yards from 50 yards practice setup)... two were within 5 minutes of eachother due to a busted sight (unknown to me until the second miss 10" low!)... and the fourth was dead tired arms (full draw 2 minutes) and misjudged yardage (30 not 40 stupid LOL).

Oh well... its been fun so far. I think this means I am due to get a big one, right? Yeah, I wish.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

I believe there is a "hit" in there too somewhere Slipnot.........You keep it up and you will beat out Throbbin Rods for bad luck....

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Yup... there WAS a "hit" in there. Too bad there was not one drop of blood to be found! Still can't believe that.

So, you're saying I'm not the only one with bad luck around here??? LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Don't worry slipknot/slipbow next week when Little Amber shoots one We'll put the pic on the board for ya LMAO Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North P.S. Popeye I'll give ya a call tommorrow this week has been my week from Hell LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Youth weekend update;
My Danny is going away Friday/Saturday, so Dave, plan on Saturday afternoon, I'll be the camera man!!
I have 2 other kids I'm bringing in on Saturday morning.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Hi there Popeye, Guess I'll have to pass on the opportunity with Amber, I was all set for Sunday cause i didn't have anything planned, but Saturday i have to set up a booth for the local Haunted Hayride, Where as I'm the President of the Student Senate at the College i attend, we are doing a fundraiser that day with all the proceeds being donated to the Androscoggin Valley Cancer Fund (a program to help families with overnight stays, food etc... while their family members are getting the medical care they need) So if you can get another kid for Saturday go ahead, Please don't think there is any hard feelings i still greatly appreciate the offer to come hunt!!!!!!! but unfortunatly this has been in the works for over a month and there is no possible way i can miss it (Somebody would probably put their Deer Tag on me LOL) Thanks Again Popeye I will call you a little bit later on today Got some work to do at School Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hawkeye cover photo

Thats alright Dave, just thought you could go.It just gives me the oportunity to do a one on one Saturday with Danny out of town. Sunday afternoon is still open for Amber, I just wont be able to film for you. Keep her shooting, 7 of them there last night at 610pm.

Popeye

2KR

Thank you for the Kudos. Sorry it took so long!