Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

Do to the fact that it was a strong wind and tide that swept you across the bay ... I assume you didn't try to troll(:

Re: Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

Oh, he was trolling all right......Nice article Salty.....You have had the sea as your guide for quite a few years.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

That's pretty neat. Do you have that newspaper clipping framed and hanging on the wall? Cool stuff. I'm sure your mom wanted to whoop your little butt just as much as she was happy to see you... LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

Your right. It's not everyday that a couple of 4 year old boys steal two boats in one day.

Salty

Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

i love that story salty, i got a good laugh and a few flashbacks of stuff like that.

I was ice fishing steamboat island with my dad in the derby in 86 when i was 6 years old and i was riding the skidoo around the island and that was fine until i started going around other islands and other islands and other islands until i ended up, well i don't know where i was. i told some guy i was lost and we were by a bridge so he took me over to governors and that was wrong and then some other guy thought of the bridge on steamboat and brought me there and i found my stuff but no dad because he had wandered off looking for me about 2 hours before and then we had to hunt for him and he was over by bear on foot and let's just say he wasn't impressed and i didn't ride the skidoo for a few weeks. Then on the way home i told him he was going the wrong way home out of the mcdonalds lot in meredith, he just kind of looked at me and i shut up pretty quick and let him navigate.