Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hunting

New Brunswick sounds like a fun time. Do you need a guide there? I have November off and am headed for Idaho for a week of it. The rest of the time I will be in my local woods. (unless I tag out early, then I'll have to go to Maine!!)
Good luck to all, it is as much fun as fishin'......I like the catch and release method......My kid likes to paint them (has been begging again) with his paint ball gun. He says its a better way for catch and release!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Hunting

Still Fishin, If you guys need any help at all next week (4WD 4 wheeler, chainsaw etc...) please don't hesitate to give me a call in case you forgot my number's they are 752-7521 or 723-7767 anytime in the morning or early afternoon i can help ya if ya need it, Just have a Student Senate meeting on Weds from 12:15--12:45 other then that class's don't start till early evening. Good Luck Hope ya guys get a Beauty!!!!!!!!!! Give me a shout if you get one though I'd love to possibly make a visit and talk with all of you! Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Hunting

Stillfishin... If you haven't already seen it, ask Travis to show you my email I sent him the other day. Its of my PA exploits. Quite fun.

Good luck moose hunting... and up in C-A-N-A-D-A.

I still hope to join you guys for a couple days of deer hunting in Pittsburgh. Only deer hunted there once before.

Re: Re: Hunting

John you didn't mention that when I saw you. Good luck! Idaho is the hotspot from what I have read. Hope you get another for the living room wall!

Finally Mass bow opens Monday. Be in a tree all day.

Re: Re: Re: Hunting

Yes Popeye you need a guide in NB.They don't hunt with you but have to be around. One guide can cover three hunters. This will be our fourth trip. Prices are reasonable. Hunting is like hunting Norhtern NH or Maine...not over run with deer but they do have some big ones.
They allow hunting over bait. Trav and I don't like to stand hunt and that is what we like about hunting there is that you can roam the woods still hunting or tracking and if you have hunters that want to sit on stand , they can do that also.
And Dave LOL, I will have you numbers with me...Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hunting

NB sounds like a great trip...I got to go there.....Do you rattle? How many of you go out? How long a drive?
Proline,
My wife told me last week since I was going to hit the ripe old age of 50 in November, I should plan on going back out to Idaho again this year. She told me this Monday.
Monday night, I had plane tickets, hotel room, and a license to kill a giant!!!! I even brought the horns out last night bow hunting and used them for a little practice.
Count-down has commenced.

Popeye