Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

Your right. It's not everyday that a couple of 4 year old boys steal two boats in one day.

Salty

Re: A 1943 newspaper report about Salty

i love that story salty, i got a good laugh and a few flashbacks of stuff like that.

I was ice fishing steamboat island with my dad in the derby in 86 when i was 6 years old and i was riding the skidoo around the island and that was fine until i started going around other islands and other islands and other islands until i ended up, well i don't know where i was. i told some guy i was lost and we were by a bridge so he took me over to governors and that was wrong and then some other guy thought of the bridge on steamboat and brought me there and i found my stuff but no dad because he had wandered off looking for me about 2 hours before and then we had to hunt for him and he was over by bear on foot and let's just say he wasn't impressed and i didn't ride the skidoo for a few weeks. Then on the way home i told him he was going the wrong way home out of the mcdonalds lot in meredith, he just kind of looked at me and i shut up pretty quick and let him navigate.