Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing Report - Not many of these lately!!!!

I hit up Perch Pond in Campton last night. What a nice trout pond. I had not ever been there before. If you like some seclusion than I'd say you would like this place. Just leave your big boat at home because you aren't gonna launch it there.

I got on the water around 4PM and fished until dark. Nobody else was out on the pond. I caught 3 really nice rainbows in the 14-16" range and one small 8" brookie. The brookie and one rainbow were caught on a NH Guide Chev Chase on one color of leadcore off of a fly rod. The other 2 rainbows were caught on a Joe's Fly and a yellow with black dots DB flat lined on a spinning rod. Does that DB have a name? It was one of my better lures this year. That and a silver DB that is Half Blue and a pink stripe. I believe that one is called the Rainbow.

Anyway only one more day to hit up the trout ponds. Then I think that fishing season will really be over for me until the ice comes. How sad .

Well like I said if you have never been to that pond I would definitely recommend it. Good luck!