Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

awesome.......tell the boys to keep it up!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

He Bud no bad stuff here, I posted 2 times back to you and couldnt get by the spam protector code?? No alls good with me and hope alls well whit cha" sounds it. My boss is an SOB but we all know what thats like
Whipster

Ya Matt Cross is coaching, he isnt around much because he got a new job or something but he is at all the games

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

I was his coach in 88 at Hanover.
Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Thats great! ill tell him you said hi

p.s. was he any good?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Just got home from Leb game. It was an awesome game and ended in a tie at 14!! Game ended with Claremont blocking Leb's attempt at a field goal with 2 seconds left!!! There were awesome plays by both teams and I was amazed at the talent for this age group.
And Popeye you were right about # 20 he was mister everything for Leb.(Cody Patch I think was his name.)
My Nephew Dylan Ladd was the left guard for Claremont..opening up those gaping holes.....The whole game by both teams was impressive!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

That was the best JR high game I have seen in years. If had not been for Cody, we would have gotten smoked big time.
Claremont was a well trained group of kids. I was impressed by your offense, and how well the kids did running Claremonts run-gun.
I remembered one of the "giants" from baseball, (he was a pitcher) and both of them from basketball.
We will havbe fun following that group up through high school.
My oldest is a sophmore QB for the JV team, who are 5-1-1, the tie coming from, you guessed it, Claremont.
We were probably sitting in the same stands and did not know it!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

You might have got Still Fishin on channel 12.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

He was very fast, and a head hunter......real good outside on D.

Popeye

naw you guys were good bosses. I would have never stayed that long if you weren't!

Re: Football

WHAT A GAME Proud father here #78 dylan I stood with stillfishin and watched claremont come back to tie the game 14-14 alone with WHIP and DOWNRIGGER DALE .

Re: Re: Football

The whole crew....I was with my bride, my son was #27, played D/HB, and did not get in on offense.
How did you like Cody's arm on the flea-flicker? That thing was a bullet. He also plays hoop, and baseball. He has an older brother on the varsity who broke his arm in the first game. He has another brother at Dartmouth, who went out for the baseball team. Claremont shut him down in the first half. That has not happened before so kudos to your D.
Does Dylan play other sports?

Popeye