Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Electrical advice

Sure thing, fishing alone isn't that much fun, we'll hook up in 2007, seems like a light year away. We can drag Dave or Slipknot around in a dingy behind us, LOL.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Electrical advice

That would have to be 1 hell of a dingy!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Electrical advice

LOL Now that's a good one LOL A dingy in a dingy LMAO I should have thought of that LOL Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting Hey Yo. the Farming starting to slow down a little??????? LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Electrical advice

slowing down for sure but i am still picking corn. Everything else has been plowed under but i still have tomatoes beans cukes carrots apples potatos onions peppers from the last picking a few days ago. Closing all the stands on sunday.

Re: Tomatoes

Yo Adrien. Where exactly is the stand located ? I had a hard time finding nice tomatoes this year. The ones in my garden sure were sickly. A disappointment, because I like to make a fresh sauce weekends all season long.

I'm up in Madison area....south of conway. If memory serves me, you are on the other side of the lake. But as an RFP I often have time for a drive. And it's always fun to stop in at A.J.'s and Paugus bay on the way.

My wife makes a great apple pie too; so i'd surely be interwested in some apples. The only thing wrong with the apple pie is that I keep eating it. Well, gotta go walk off some calories.

Re: Re: Tomatoes

How'd we get onto Tomatoes ???

Hey Floydo,

I agree nothing like homemade sauce made with your own Tomatoes and nobody's sauce is as good as Mama's or your wifes. However next time your shopping, see if they carry Pastenes "Château" Tomato or Spagetti Sauce. We have Resturant down here, The Château, that's been very famous for Italian food, for years. It's so good the Pastene company now makes and bottles it now. When in a pinch or need a quick sauce for one or two people we have a jar on the shelf, add your own meat and yuuuuuummy. Try it sometimes, I'm very particular about bottled Tomato sauce, yuk, but this is good stuff.

By the way, the most misspelled word on search engines for directions and or telephone numbers is "restaurant", I mispell it all the time, see above.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yo Adrien. Where exactly is the stand located ? I had a hard time finding nice tomatoes this year. The ones in my garden sure were sickly. A disappointment, because I like to make a fresh sauce weekends all season long.

I'm up in Madison area....south of conway. If memory serves me, you are on the other side of the lake. But as an RFP I often have time for a drive. And it's always fun to stop in at A.J.'s and Paugus bay on the way.

My wife makes a great apple pie too; so i'd surely be interwested in some apples. The only thing wrong with the apple pie is that I keep eating it. Well, gotta go walk off some calories.

Re: Re: Re: Tomatoes

hey John

With an italian, it's inevitable that the conversation turns to food! LOL

I'll look for the chateau sauce. Thanks for the tip. Maybe we can get A.J. and Jason to keep some in stock. Italian specialties might be a good business in the off-season!

Where is the chateau restaurant, by the way ? and did i spell that right? while were on the subject of spelling, did you see how i spelled "interested" in my post? I must have been thinking about the way to
the food stand!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tomatoes

i am down in hollis, stand at the farm and 3 more in Nashua.

everett turnpike south to exit 6
turn left
second light, turn left
4 miles straight on the right is farm and stand.

better hurry up for the tomoatoes and apples i am going to close everything up on monday!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tomatoes

Floyd,

I hear ya on the Italians and the subject of food, I'm getting hungry just writing this post..

Guess they have 5 stores now, WOW, I remember when it was only one in Waltham, Ma, a converted house, still there and seats quite a few for a converted 2 story house ???

At any rate they have web site now and it also shows and tells about thier Tomato Sauce, check it out. My wife watches what I eat pretty much and she says the sauce is better as far as calories and fat than what she makes. So I guess it could be clasified as good for a diet too.

http://www.chateaurestaurant.com/

Closest one to us/you I guess is in Andover, Ma right on Rt 93 south. otherwise it seems the trend is towards the south of Boston now.

As far as AJ's and Paugus, I don't think so, but the Italian place where the other AJ White (Salmonitis)works has super Pizza and Italian food.

John S.
"Who's hoping he's having pasta for dinner tonight"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey John

With an italian, it's inevitable that the conversation turns to food! LOL

I'll look for the chateau sauce. Thanks for the tip. Maybe we can get A.J. and Jason to keep some in stock. Italian specialties might be a good business in the off-season!

Where is the chateau restaurant, by the way ? and did i spell that right? while were on the subject of spelling, did you see how i spelled "interested" in my post? I must have been thinking about the way to
the food stand!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tomatoes

And Oatmeal creme filled cookies for desert LOL Yummmmyyyyyyyyyyy got have hot italian sausage or deer sausage in the sauce though How is Ya? Take Care God BLess and Pray for April 1st LOL Dave From up North Gotta run to night class UGHHHHHHHHH i should still be in my deer stand UGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tomatoes

Your a busy man, I'll catch up with ya after hunting season, or does it ever end for you guys.. I'm planning on some good, low fat game eat from all you guys.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tomatoes

Not Really LOL once deer season is done we concentrate on Rascally Rabbit's and partridge which are so much more tastier then chicken Yummmyyyyyyyyyyy Plus there isn't nothing like hearing a hound run a rabbit in the woods, even though my dumb beagle most times thinks she's just running around with Daddy LOL Goshdarn wife and kid spoil her too much Take Care God Bless and Pray for 4/1/07 LOL Dave From up North