(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: rod holders

Welcome back Craig..

While you were gone we solved the blown motor problem for you, don't put a new motor in yur boat, Starfire" will pull your boat around with his "new ride". He was worried how he would get the 3 Amigos and himself in his boat, I suggested he haul a dingy behind him for one of us. Now we have to figure out who will take the back door.LOL.

How was the Honeymoon, have good time ???

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: rod holders

Yup, anniversary was very relaxing. Saw Amish Country, Gettysburg, Philly... even went to a renaissance fair.

Talked to Rick (BBW) and he's gonna take a look at my boat soon. He is pretty sure he has room/time to keep it and work on it this winter. So, here's hoping the girl will be back and running top notch for April 1st.

Starfire is "off the hook"... Boy that would have been a workout for that motor! LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rod holders

I was planning on running down riggers out back then putting maybe one of those three tube type in the front one for lead core then maybe one for mono trolling ? not sure if it will work ? I just think 2 more might not be enough but if a third guy goes they can hold their rods?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rod holders

jeff,
i run my triple rod holders on gimbals just like slipnot, i am going to put in an additional flush mount rod holder for the gimbals on each side between the rear and foward holders just so i can move them back a little. my planer reels are mounted on my hard top and the foward holders are a little to close to the reels.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: rod holders

John,

The more I think about it, from what I read about the 3 amigos, I'd probably be the one to end up in the dingy, LOL...I'm sure we would have a few laughs though, wouldn't we...
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rod holders

Laughs are pretty much guranteed with the 3 Amigo's LMAO not too often we don't go out and not laugh about something or other even if it's at each other LOL which we all did quite a bit of this past season LOL and it was def. my most memorable fishing season in many years Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting P.S. if you have a new net make sure it's tied down if you invite slipknot LMAO Sorry buddy had to throw that dib in LOL LOL DAve From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rod holders

Somehow I ended the season with 3 nice rubber nets, a new one with a regular length handle that I forgot I had, but useable in a pinch, another long handle that I got from Matty and my new Frabil like the one that went over board on Winni.

Sooooooo, we are all set for nets next year, we can even loose a couple and still be covered.

John S.