Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: keel guards

Hey Dave... we went away for our anniversary from Thursday til Monday night. Been back a couple days now. Leaving again Saturday for another week of hunting in PA. Another chance for the bow. LOL
Looks like I'll miss muzzleloader season here this year. May be going to Indiana in December for muzzleloader hunting though. Not a definite yet. All depends on timing of a foundation we're waiting on to be poured. When I get some time, I hope to come up your way for a visit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: keel guards

thanks I am planning on trailering my boat every day of fishing so i think i need to put one on before the season starts thanks for the help!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: keel guards

I'll def. be looking forward to the visit I miss my 2 Amigo buddies LOL Maybe we should talk Big John into buying a 4 wheeler LOL Take CAre God Bless and Good Hunting Here's hoping ya nail a BIG one this time, P.S. make sure the sites aren't broken this time if ya need some bubblewrap let me know LOL LOL Dave From up North

Re: keel guards buy a good one

I have one on my boat. I never had problem loading my boat on any ramp except the one and only time I used Ames Farm. For some reason the boat made contact with the cross support on the trailer due to the angle the boat came up on and damaged the glass. Keel guard quickley became insurance for me. I bought mine directly from the original Keel Guard manufacturer and it has to be installed by a certified shop. Goes on with Pneumatics and special epoxies. The cheaper ones they sell in Cabelas etc work but fall off in time. If you want I can look up my info which is at home and post it. Mine has been on since spring 1998.

Re: Re: keel guards buy a good one

Proline... where-as I will need to install a new one before next year, I'd like to know more about the brand you mentioned. If you could post a link or email it to me, that would be great. Also, who did you have install it? Thanks a lot.

Re: Re: Re: keel guards buy a good one

what is the link or where did you get it done I agree its good insurance and my boat will see salt I want a good one.

Re: Re: Re: Here you go keel guards

Slipknot-

Tech 5 Keel Guard 1 Middle St., Portsmouth NH 03801
1-800-894-8619. I had mine installed for $295 at Rockingham Boat Repair, 553 Route 11 Hampstead NH 603-329-4481. Not sure if the boat place is still there but I did check on Tech 5 and they are still in Portsmouth.