Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"ITCH"

Come on, who's got the smoke pole itch???? Starting to get a little restless are we? Must be sighted in/cleaned/and loaded by now!!!(not Throbbin Rods!)
No Donky's. no LDR's, no short strikes!!Love the wind!

Good luck!!

Popeye

Re: "ITCH"

Gotta love the smell of Pyrodex in the morning!

So, hows the hunting over there Popeye??? Did you stick one yet??

Re: Re: "ITCH"

We are going to Maine this weekend for opener on Monday. Can't wait! Trav and I are hoping for "doubles"!! We did that up there a couple of years ago and it made for a great father and son hunt!
But just getting in the woods is what it all about!
Good luck to you guys with the smoke poles!

Re: Re: Re: "ITCH"

Got the ITCH??????????? Now that's a friggin understatment LMAO I'm so psyched for Sat. that Im having a hard time concentrating on School LOL Woo Hooo Hopefully we get a little more snow up here but either way Cant wait to get out in the good old woods of Northern N.H. Take CAre God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: "ITCH" hey dave

Stay focused with school. Im studdying as we speak just takin a break! good luck!

Re: "ITCH"

Yo little Bro

I am gonna shoot it tomorrow. Working 14 hours a day cuts into your sighting in time for sure. I may try to get it done today, try to irritate the neighbors in their McMansions lol. I will drop my wheeler off at your place tomorrow, will be ready to rock and roll Sat AM. Actually hoping for another opening day buck, No paid time off this year.
later
Throbbin Rods.

Re: Re: "ITCH"

Got out once last week Craig, had 4 bucks close enough to shoot, 3 spikers and a decent 6 with no eye gaurds.They werte all in eating at thier favorite oak tree. He was about 150 lbs, nice one for someone.

Dave, you still got the white stuff up there?

Hey still fishin, have a great time, kill a couple giants, sho travis how its done!!!
Hey rods, got your stand already....Just you and I in the am.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: "ITCH"

It's pretty much gone now UGHHHHHHHH was hoping it would stay for opening day but there;s still a chance we might get some Hoping anyways LOL Either way can't wait to get in the woods sat. Now if i could only get the front wheel bearing off of my wife's truck i would be all set UGHHHHHHHHHHH Su__ks when your broke and have to do it yourself UGHHHHH A mechanic i am not UGHHHHHH LMAO Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North (God i hate doing mechanic work!!!!!!!!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: "ITCH"

sounds like we are going to have a wash out down here on Saturday....Wouldn't you know it!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "ITCH"

Followed by "widow-maker" winds on Sunday.

This afternoon is going to be prime to let the "air out of one"

Good luck
Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "ITCH"

I like that Dean, I went to work at 3am this morning just so I could get out tonight.
Good luck!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "ITCH"

Warped minds think alike......Except I only went to work at 5:00 to get out for 2pm and be in the funnel stand for 3pm, could be time to use the zone M anterless tag.