Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Salmon boat

That is a pretty good looking boat... Hmmm, would be awfully nice to have one here and one on Ontario. Wouldn't it???

Noooooo.... must have self control.... one boat good, two boats bad.... HAHAHA Like I could afford two anyways. Haahaha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Salmon boat

all hans on deck,
that boat looks to be in incredible shape, I had a year 2000 starcraft 196 superfisherman dual console that i bought brand new that didn't look that clean new. did not fish much for salmon out of it but it was a good boat. you might want to just MAKE SURE THOSE ARE RECENT PICTURES that he has posted, the only thing visible that i can see is the skag has some paint worn off, that boat looks REAL nice. good luck

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salmon boat

Thanks for the helpful information. The only negative is having to go all the way to Rochester, NY sight unseen.
Do you have any suggestions on selling my bass boat? It is a 17' Ebb Tide Dyna Trak with a 90 hp. Mercury on a galv. Calkins trailer. I'm only asking $3,000 so someone can get on the lake for a reasonable price.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salmon boat

all hans on deck

you can try the Want Ad, they will run it until it sells, or if you know someone that lives on a well traveled road and would let you put it out with a for sale sign on it. i put mine at a freinds place on rte 125 and it sold in a week. as far as going to rochester that is a 5-6 hr ride, if you liked that boat i would contact him and make sure those are recent pics, offer him what you would pay for it before you go out, take it for a lake trial or even better a little fishing with him (he posted that he would be fishing out of it until november) and if you like it tow it home. I bought the boat i have now in Hudson New York.

ilucas

Re: buying or selling boat

I used to look at Uncle Henry's , a weekly classified mag, when i was shopping. In case you haven't considered it, it's near the counter at most convenience stores. serves maine and NH. I liked the way it set out the power boats in one place and, as best i can recall, listed them by size and, for each size, alphabetically by make. It's how i found my boat. If you are shopping I would check it out. there are usually a couple nice deep-v lunds ( tyee, fisherman and other models ) as well as lower-cost makes/brands in there. I've seen some nice deals on ebay also ; but you'd have to get lucky to find a suitable boat nearby.