(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salmon boat

all hans on deck

you can try the Want Ad, they will run it until it sells, or if you know someone that lives on a well traveled road and would let you put it out with a for sale sign on it. i put mine at a freinds place on rte 125 and it sold in a week. as far as going to rochester that is a 5-6 hr ride, if you liked that boat i would contact him and make sure those are recent pics, offer him what you would pay for it before you go out, take it for a lake trial or even better a little fishing with him (he posted that he would be fishing out of it until november) and if you like it tow it home. I bought the boat i have now in Hudson New York.

ilucas

Re: buying or selling boat

I used to look at Uncle Henry's , a weekly classified mag, when i was shopping. In case you haven't considered it, it's near the counter at most convenience stores. serves maine and NH. I liked the way it set out the power boats in one place and, as best i can recall, listed them by size and, for each size, alphabetically by make. It's how i found my boat. If you are shopping I would check it out. there are usually a couple nice deep-v lunds ( tyee, fisherman and other models ) as well as lower-cost makes/brands in there. I've seen some nice deals on ebay also ; but you'd have to get lucky to find a suitable boat nearby.