Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Second Sat. of Smokepoling!!!!!!

Gee ya wouldn't by chance want to adopt a 35yr old kid would ya???????? LMAO Sounds like so real good fun times I do know for sure nothing beats being with my Dad in the woods (No Wife, no nagging, no cell phone God the list goes on and on LOL) November is probably one of my favorite months of the year, as its the only real quality time i get to spend with Dad, If we get a Deer that's a bonus!!!!!!!! Otherwise it's just the serenity of being in the woods that i LOVE!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North P.S. Lets see one of those HUGE Deer from Ole. Canada!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Second Sat. of Smokepoling!!!!!!

th of where you are going. Geese were not overly cooperative but we killed ducks like it was our job. Best Duck hunt I have had other than Stuttgart Arkansas. Where do you hunt around here? We do the CT River and some local ponds and lakes as well as many cornfields.
later
TR