(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sticky board

Hey Forry,

How ya been ??? Not much fishin chat these days, everyones in the woods. I came to a conclusion, most of these people on this site are 110% hunters, they only fish to kill time waiting for hunting season(s)to start,LOL.

I don't mind the Sticky thing I just scroll by looking for yellow (un-read) post. But I'll be honest, the little guy up in the corner was gettin to me, I had to shut off my sound, but the site needs the revenue so if they can some T shirts good for the site, good for us.

Trav, I'm on that never ending diet, so I don't want to order a shirt just yet, but save me a 3xxx anyhow, if it's to big I'll give it to big Dave, LOL.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I sure hope we have allready put our boats up for the year washed waxed, fogged, the whole bit even "shrinked wrapped" If so maybe we can loose the sticky on the shrink wrap issue. any thoughts. I don't want to offend anyone and know it is not my site and probably shouldn't say anything, but I just got to tell ya it's driving me crazy. I know that it wasn't asked for but that's just my opinion. sorry if I offended anyone.

Re: Re: sticky board

Don't forget me John!

Re: Re: Re: sticky board

OK Starfire, Dave has first dibs, but if it's too small for him (LOL) your next in line. Sorry Dave, your my prime candiate for my b--- busting, your just a magnet for it, gotta love a guy that can take it and give it as well...

John S.

Replying to:

Don't forget me John!

Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

Relax Forrey. What's the big deal??

Salty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, gee wiz. I just thought they might consider moving to where the other articles are like the bragging board, show boats etc.. I didn't mean to hurt anyones feeling and if I did I apollogize. P.S. I am rellaxed seems to me though some people are allready getting cabin fever

Re: sticky board

I think it is a good thing for the people that are looking for that service still. I Just started a project on bear island and cannot believe the amount of boats still crusing around!! Plus you never know who visits this site that does not post and just looks for information. The sticky is O.K. with me.

My 2-cents

Charlie

Re: Re: sticky board

Hey John, Dont' worry I've got all winter to think of some good one's to get ya with this upcoming summer LMAO You Ain't seen nothing Yet, thar ain't no one better at practical jokes then us dumb frenchman LMAO Take Care God Bless and Dream of 4/1/07 LOL Dave From up north

Re: Re: Re: sticky board

Bring it on Pal,LOL.

I sent you a joke, in private, don't let your family see it.

Actually I did have a dream the other night but I'll be ****ed if I can remember exactly what it was about. Something about fishin gear that I had or didn't have, I allmost got up and came down stairs to see if I had it, but then woke 100% up and realized it was only a dream, scary seemed so real.

Speaking of gear, I bought so much stuff last year I don't need to replace a hell of allot unless I want to be extragagant. Maybe a few new reels as I still have a few cheapos I'm not 100% sure of, I'm going to bring em all up to Nashua be checked out first. Could use another temp/speed probe and a few flies, maybe change some tape on some spoons. A boring winter, I guess I wont be waiting for the UPS truck eveery week like I did last winter. But those social security checks will burn a hole in my pocket I'm sure, LOL.. Maybe I'll buy some new top secret stuff ??

Later,

John S.

Replying to:

Hey John, Dont' worry I've got all winter to think of some good one's to get ya with this upcoming summer LMAO You Ain't seen nothing Yet, thar ain't no one better at practical jokes then us dumb frenchman LMAO Take Care God Bless and Dream of 4/1/07 LOL Dave From up north

Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

UHHHHHHHH if memory serves me correctly I didn't lose none of your gear this year you were driving when we lost the speed/temp probe (Thank God i would have felt extremly guilty had i been driving LOL) Wasn't it the other Amigo that lost a nice sweet Net???????? LMAO Sorry buddy had to throw that in their LMAO Hey the 3 Amigo's have to pitch in for the banquet this spring and buy Travis something special RING RING RING LMAO Take Care God Bless and Dream of 4/1/07 God know's i sure am I miss relaxing on the Barge LOL---- LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

Seeing you brought up my losing the net for like the 20th time... I guess I have to ask... who was it that snapped one of my fishing poles (and not even while fighting a fish)??? Yeah, I thought so.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

LMAO Not Fair we we're talking about the Barge not the Slipknot Boat, I would have told everyone about that, but that's not the boat we were talking about LMAO I Said i was SORRY LOL Ok enough complaining I'm gonna go pout and cry in the corner now LOL Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North P.S. You haven't nailed the monster yet???????? Did you ever get a bear?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

Have no fear Amigo's, we now have 3 rubber nest and will keep two on board at all times, no matter who's fishin with me, I've lost more than I care to admit myself.

John S.

Replying to:

Seeing you brought up my losing the net for like the 20th time... I guess I have to ask... who was it that snapped one of my fishing poles (and not even while fighting a fish)??? Yeah, I thought so.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

I only went out bear hunting one night... I think it was the first day of the season??? Saw one small bear and that was it... after that my cousin and friends came out from Indiana and I put them in my bear "hot spots", but they never shot any. They saw a few, but I don't know what happened? I honestly was still in fishing mode at that time and then didn't have time to get out.
As for deer... haven't been out since Saturday... and that was spent clearing a trail on my grandparents land for my four wheeler to get up to the back of the property. Sat a bit that night... but some kids came through (perhaps my cousins kids?) and they were randomly shooting things with a .22 the whole time. SO, no deer that night.
This weekend will be spent stripping and shingling my roof, no hunting. Maybe next week?
Actually I was hoping you may have a day (maybe Wednesday) free that I could come up and do some four wheeling and maybe hunt with ya a bit???
Just figured I'd bust ya back with the broken/lost equipment memories. LOL
Can't wait for derby weekend. We'll have to set aside some game meat to cook on Johns grill. MmmmmmMmmmmGood
Still think John needs to come up for some ice fishing this winter.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

Actually I have no Florida plans yet, but most times it's spurr of the moment. I missed my Red Fish trip this month, too **** busy. You gotta do that once in your life, the Panhandle backwaters around Destin, Florida, not the Gulf the Bay backwaters. Hard to get a keeper, they are all too **** big I(who cares) with the slot limit they have. When you get tired of them, it's Spekled Trout, some get really nice.. Then if you want, go for what they call Blue Fish, hardly worth catchin they are so small, but every cast is a bite. Same as ours but only about a pound or two.

But the Red Fish are tons of fun if ya get into them and the guides can put ya on them no sweat.

We do have a trip to Mexico in March, but I doubt I'll fish, it's not on the west coast, but maybe ???

It will be a quite/boring winter, so maybe I'll get out with you guys on the Ice, perhaps as a spectator.

The way it's going we may have to buy some Buffulo meat, come on guys, times a wastin.

John S.

Replying to:

I only went out bear hunting one night... I think it was the first day of the season??? Saw one small bear and that was it... after that my cousin and friends came out from Indiana and I put them in my bear "hot spots", but they never shot any. They saw a few, but I don't know what happened? I honestly was still in fishing mode at that time and then didn't have time to get out.
As for deer... haven't been out since Saturday... and that was spent clearing a trail on my grandparents land for my four wheeler to get up to the back of the property. Sat a bit that night... but some kids came through (perhaps my cousins kids?) and they were randomly shooting things with a .22 the whole time. SO, no deer that night.
This weekend will be spent stripping and shingling my roof, no hunting. Maybe next week?
Actually I was hoping you may have a day (maybe Wednesday) free that I could come up and do some four wheeling and maybe hunt with ya a bit???
Just figured I'd bust ya back with the broken/lost equipment memories. LOL
Can't wait for derby weekend. We'll have to set aside some game meat to cook on Johns grill. MmmmmmMmmmmGood
Still think John needs to come up for some ice fishing this winter.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sticky board

Unfortunatly Weds is outs for me cause the student Senate is sponsoring a Traditional Thanksgiving dinner so i will be there All Day UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh Is there anyway you could make it up next Saturday????????? Dad and I could take you to a spot where we can use the 4 wheelers and we have seen the most deer sign in the last 10 years, and not many people hunt the area at all, As far as i look at it the more people the better the chances of one of us shooting one. Also it would only be about an hour drive for you up Rte93 you could meet us at the end of rte115, its only about 4 miles from there where we would be going, I would love for you to meet my Dad and hunt with us, Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me a call at home this weekend or in the evenings 752-7521 Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North