Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

Gray Ghost Here is the web site I told you about they are on sale right now.If you call ask for Jim he will take care of you I don't think you will find it cheaper if you do he will match it there is also no taxes and shipping charges.Its the cheapest I have seen yet this morning.Good luck.

Erin

http://byownerelectronics.com/store/product.php?productid=16644&cat=367&page=1

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

Thanks.... that is the lowest price that I've seen. Now I need to get off the stick and place an order, maybe today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

Wow, thats about 200 cheaper than I was finding it elsewhere in my searches. Thanks for sharing the info. Been eyeing those units myself... maybe? maybe not? we'll see.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

I'm glad I could help Jim is a real nice guy they are out of I belive maryland or New Jersey he ships them out as soon as you order them.I have a bunch of other sites if you don't see what you want from Jim I have done alot of reserch on my Furuno finder so that's how I found them.Good luck let me know if you end up getting one I don't know if I can squeeze that kind of $$ out of my pocket this year.But you never know.

Erin

Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

I have 2 of the electric planer board reels and I love them. They do have a manual release knob on the side if there's a problem but as long as it's tight there's no free wheeling. They are Big John's and they are a bit pricey but what the hey, we go this way only once.

Big "P"

Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

eric,

you can get all the big jon stuff in factory 2nds and save a few bucks. just call the factory and talk to John Williams. you can also check out ebay there most always is something there. i realy like all the big jon gear, have had good luck with all of it(planer reels, electric down riggers, otter boats, multi set rod holders)

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

Thanks guys. I wondering about mixing and matching, so thanks for the feedback slip. The Big Jon otter boats looked pretty cool, but I wondered if the Fishlander mast might be a little better than the Big Jon. Sounds like I can't go wrong either way.

Eric

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Planer Board Masts: Fishlander vs. Big John?

I have Big Jon mast/otter boards,, totally satisfied