Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gathering

I noticed several references to a "gathering" in the talk during the end of the season. Being new to this great page, I was wondering if this happens, when and if anyone can go? We would love to put some faces to all the names and exchange stories, ideas and other stuff.
Thanks, Jeff

Re: gathering

Hi there Jeff, Every year in the spring A.J. and Travis and a few other dedicated volunteer's put together a Gathering where all of us loyal follower's of Fishlakewinni.com meet up. It is a Great time to meet many people and they usually have raffles where you can buy chances and they give away some really nice stuff. Don't worry A.J. will let us all know come spring time when and where the gathering will take place, From the crowd we had last year THeir going to have to find an Airport Hanger for us LOL. It's a blast i went for the first time last year, was able to place faces with names i had been talking to for what seemed like an eternity, and have many new lifelong friendships with some extraordinary people. Keep your eyes open this spring you won't want to miss it!!!!!!!!!!!! Take CAre God BLess and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: gathering

I was going to suggest to the guys to try the "new" comunity Center in Merideth on Rt 3 just north of Merideth Bay.

Huge building, brand new, not sure if they cater food or let you bring in booze however. But as the main purpose is to get togethrer, meet people and shoot the breeze, etc. I can do without if need be.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there Jeff, Every year in the spring A.J. and Travis and a few other dedicated volunteer's put together a Gathering where all of us loyal follower's of Fishlakewinni.com meet up. It is a Great time to meet many people and they usually have raffles where you can buy chances and they give away some really nice stuff. Don't worry A.J. will let us all know come spring time when and where the gathering will take place, From the crowd we had last year THeir going to have to find an Airport Hanger for us LOL. It's a blast i went for the first time last year, was able to place faces with names i had been talking to for what seemed like an eternity, and have many new lifelong friendships with some extraordinary people. Keep your eyes open this spring you won't want to miss it!!!!!!!!!!!! Take CAre God BLess and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: gathering

Thanks. I will keep checking the page to see what happens.