Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Season need adjustment.

Shouldn't this be Turkey hunting season now, or at least this week, LOL.

Happy Turkey day to all, especialy our men and women in the armed services, wherever they might be.

Great post Dave.

John S.

Re: Season need adjustment.

John it is turkey season Just walk down any meat ilse in the grocery store of your choice and BAM Turkey for every one LOL.Have a great.Thanksgiving Heah look on the brighter side only 5 more months to open water.

Erin

Re: Re: Season need adjustment.

5 months aint so bad, timew flies as a rule because we normally travel allot during the winter months. But for one reason or another seems we are staying pretty close to home until March at the earliest.

Soooooo, I had better buy some warm clothes and plan on dropping in on some of my pals that do the ice fishing thing this winter, Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

John S..

Re: Re: Season need adjustment.

I forgot to mention, I hear ya on the supermarkets and Turkey's. I saw a commercial on TV about a women trying to thaw out a Turkey, she has a hair dryer, hits it with a hammer, it slip off the counter, etc. etc. Finally she heaves it across the room, not even sure what the ad was for ????????

However my wife has been trying to thaw one out since Sunday, she put it in the downstairs fridge 2 days, nadda, then she left it in our attached/unheated garage under last night and she's finaly making some progrees.

Enjoy the Holiday.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John it is turkey season Just walk down any meat ilse in the grocery store of your choice and BAM Turkey for every one LOL.Have a great.Thanksgiving Heah look on the brighter side only 5 more months to open water.

Erin