Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: the xmas list

I agree with popeye, fishfinder yes downrigger can wait untill later in the season. I am asking santa for a grady white 208 adventure but my daughter checked his list and I was on the bad one. so I will try on my own for the grady in the spring!!!!!!!

Charlies charters

is the temp gage at the ball just fluff for our waters, i see people with them, but dont know if it puts more in the boat or not. i can see how they would be justified out on the real big lakes like ontario. been just reading winni reports and find that those temp/depths you see have been happening a few weeks ahead of sebago. another thing i just thought of are those jigging machines, those that use them, worth it?

Re: Re: Re: the xmas list

Speed and temp on winni is not something you have to have but I have one for when I go to ontario so I end up using mine during the late summer to make sure its in good woking condition. Before leaving on the Ontario trip I make double sure everything is checked out completely thats the last place you need to be when stuff fails. As far as a jigging machine I love the one I have it works great for my fly rods in the early spring I feel its worth it but not something you have to have.

Charlie

Re: the xmas list

New finder yes....Never new how blind I was without one. I have asked Santa for that fancy schmancy Big Jon Planer rigger set-up...used it once in the spring and it was love and first bite.

I would love to have Santa bring me a triple on KINGS this spring in Lake Ontario just leave me an IOU card or something.No seriously though I would love to see the end of the war and bring back our boys from over seas so they could enjoy the freedom that they have given us to dream about fishing.That would be the best present in the world.

Re: Re: Re: the xmas list

fshlessman,

go for the fishfinder, chartplotter (raymarine c80).
love that thing

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: the xmas list

Fishlessman, upgrade the depthfinder/GPS. There is nothing like knowing where the fish are and where they are not!