Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

Here's Popeye with his "fall bird" shot this morning... nice bowkill.

Here's a couple pics of a new addition to "Bucks Glamour Magazine" produced and edited by Popeye...LOL Seems like they're always "posing like a model" for his trail cams.

Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

Nice pics Popeye, thank you!! Doc

Re: Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

Thanks Craig/Doc, having turkey for super!!!!!

We will be eating around 7 Capt. Sampson if you wanna eat some birdie.......

Popeye

Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

Popeye

What type of trail cams due you use?? This is something I need bad.......I have alot of stuff going on behind my house on my property.

Charlie

Re: Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

They are all Moultrie's....2 digital, 1 film. 100$ for film, 200$ for the digitals....
The film one is excellent, just have to wait until you shoot 20 or so Pics.....Digital is also good, I have SD cards in them, so all I got to do is change up the cards and bring them home to see what is on them.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

I have been looking at the cabelas line up but I do not want to start with junk so t seems like I will spend around $200 plus....I guess.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

Do they work under water ???????? I could use a few for Squam.

How was the Turkey ? I want some Deer meat, Express Mail it, only kidding.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

They are all Moultrie's....2 digital, 1 film. 100$ for film, 200$ for the digitals....
The film one is excellent, just have to wait until you shoot 20 or so Pics.....Digital is also good, I have SD cards in them, so all I got to do is change up the cards and bring them home to see what is on them.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: POPEYE'S NEWEST PICS

Charlie,
Game spy would be the name of the digital for 200$. If you get the Moultrie film one, its only a hundred, and it would work well for you learning how to use them.

Capt. Sampson,
all 12 pounds of her went into a cooking bag, baked for 2 hours with onions/celery/and a turkey rub......There was no left overs.,....Not even enough for a sanwich today!!!! **** kids!!!!!
You will have to come up to the bob house for a day this winter, and eat all the veny you want.

Had a great day hunting with Garrett for the last day today. We stayed out all day, saw 22 deer, a 60 pound bear cub (thought it was a pig it was so small and went to full draw, 20 feet!!) He got to get the guided tour, just no bucks!!!
All bow now, and the daily trek up the mountian checking the trap line.

Popeye