Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
e mail address

If anyone that I normaly correspond with in private can send me an e mail, in private, I can start to re-build my address book as if I reply to you it will automaticaly be entered in this address book.

Maybe send me an e mail with your telephone number as all those were lost as well.

Send it to John@Sampsonbrothers.com

Thanks guys,

John S.

Re: e mail address

John

bummer about the hard drive.
i backed up all my docs after seeing your post.

Re: Re: e mail address

I now have a new computer, only have a small amount of stuff on it, don't want to rebuild to much right away as the old hard drive is not buried yet, The old hard drive has been "2 steps forward and 1 step back" thing, but we are gaining on it.

We have two things left to try before it gets sent out, seems there was a call back on these drives that we never heard about of course. We found a refurbished drive that we may be able to copy the data too or use the new ciruit board on our old drive, get the info and can the drives. Drive is coming from California next day air should knoow where we stand by the end of the week. My son got the dfrive to spin, just wont copy unless it's to the same "called back" drive, we were lucky to find another..

We also have new back up system for my computer now, just click an icon on my desktop and away she goes, data,etc. is copied to another small hard drive that sits on my desk, this was something we thought about a few years ago but never did it, total cost about 130.00.. If you know anyone that mght be nervous about the data being lost, it would make a nice Christmas gift.

Also be nice Christmas present if I can get everything restored, either with the new drive and/or sending mine out as a last resort.

Finaly, thanks to those that sent me an e mail so I can buils my address book back up, still missing some like Big Dave, etc., maybe they don't want to talk with me, LOL..

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John

bummer about the hard drive.
i backed up all my docs after seeing your post.