Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fishing reels

I found this as I was looking at different fishing items, and noticed they mentioned the Sealine reel. the below quote is from Daiwa "The new Daiwa Accudepth reels replace the Sealine SG series of line counter reels which have proven themselves for years as dependable trolling reels. Like the old SG series these are bushing-drive reels. This series includes a new "57" size for bigger applications. If you are looking for an affordable line-counter reel with Daiwa quality this is the reel for you."

Re: fishing reels

That's interesting, if I read it correctly the Accudepth is taking the place of the Sealine SG, I wonder if that means all Sealine's ???

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I found this as I was looking at different fishing items, and noticed they mentioned the Sealine reel. the below quote is from Daiwa "The new Daiwa Accudepth reels replace the Sealine SG series of line counter reels which have proven themselves for years as dependable trolling reels. Like the old SG series these are bushing-drive reels. This series includes a new "57" size for bigger applications. If you are looking for an affordable line-counter reel with Daiwa quality this is the reel for you."