Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boat launchs

What is your favorite boat launch in Winni.I use to launch out of Center Harbor when my buddy owned a house in swissville in Moultonboro, I fished for the first time last spring down from AJ"S in Meredith.Not to familiar with this area I know center harbor pretty good.Any other suggestions would be great.

Erin

Re: Boat launchs

I like the launch at Shep Browns, a little walk to park your vehicle but a nice launch with two ramps and FREE.

Here is a link to the boat launches on Winni Boat Launch.

I launch on Long Isalnd by the bridge. It is just close to where I'm going.

Re: Re: Boat launchs

Erin, I like Browns on Meredith Neck too. Very good facility. Not sure if its free anymore...perhaps you get away with it at 5 am, I got hit for like $10 during the day a couple years ago. It puts you more or less in the middle of the lake and its not a bad trip to anywhere from there.

Re: Re: Re: Boat launchs field and stream

I actually just read in recent field and stream mag that there are no public launches on the lake. I know thats not tue,I thought it was interesting that they would publish that false info. Im not gonna tell them their wrong.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat launchs field and stream

Yeah, I read that too... but I took it they meant state owned/maintained launches? That's true isn't it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat launchs field and stream

i thought meredith was public?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat launchs field and stream

All depends what you consider "public"... yes, you can use it, but during tourist season there is a fee.

I did find that there are supposedly some free launches on winni... here's the site.

http://www.lakesregion.org/WhereToPlay/OntheWater/PublicBoatLaunches/tabid/72/Default.aspx