Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WOW

Can you drop me a line please, I think the new rec center in Meridith is a great idea, super location.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow it has been a while! I have been a very busy boy! As many of you all know via. my dads post I shot a 5 point Buck here in N.H. not real big but taste real good! Tough year with the weather and lack of good tracking snow but I still loved it.

Not sure how many of you know but I have been training for a Mixed Martial Arts fight. Practise has been taking up a bunch of my time! It is fun and a great work out. The fight will be in Manchester in March it is like the UFC stuff you have seen on TV I will post the date when I know when it will be for sure. If you want to come watch me get beat up let me know!! LOL!

We are making some plans for the gathering any ideas lets start throwing some around. I was thinking of the new huge Meredith Rec. Center??? They can't serve beer not sure how big of a deal that is to most???

Trav

Re: Re: WOW

I hope your not going to get all black/blue, with the puffy eyes again Travis.....

LOL!!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: WOW

If there is any thing that I can do to Help Let me know.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW

Beer is no big deal to me LOL and if ya need any help don't hesitate to throw me an email I would be glad to help set-up or anythhing would get me out of the house for a couple days LMAO and Yeah give me a shout when your fighting I would love going to watch as i am a big fan of the UFC, Plus if ya get a title shot i can actually say "I know that guy Personally LOL" and if ya get famous I'll drive the tour bus for ya LMAO Take CAre God Bless and Hurry up and get here Gathering!!!!!!!!! LOL Dave From up Nortth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW

Hi Trav,

I couldn't make it last year but this year I'll be there no matter where you have it, beer or no beer. Let me know how I can help and like LOL Dave, absolutely let us know more about the fight, I love that stuff too! Should be a blast!!!

Never mind the e mail Trav, I got what I needed.

When yu said mixed martial arts, I really thoght you meant men Vs women and you laughed, but why not ????? Sounds like fun, I'll bet even Popeye could get into that sport.

John S.

Replying to:

Can you drop me a line please, I think the new rec center in Meridith is a great idea, super location.

John S.

Replying to:

Wow it has been a while! I have been a very busy boy! As many of you all know via. my dads post I shot a 5 point Buck here in N.H. not real big but taste real good! Tough year with the weather and lack of good tracking snow but I still loved it.

Not sure how many of you know but I have been training for a Mixed Martial Arts fight. Practise has been taking up a bunch of my time! It is fun and a great work out. The fight will be in Manchester in March it is like the UFC stuff you have seen on TV I will post the date when I know when it will be for sure. If you want to come watch me get beat up let me know!! LOL!

We are making some plans for the gathering any ideas lets start throwing some around. I was thinking of the new huge Meredith Rec. Center??? They can't serve beer not sure how big of a deal that is to most???

Trav

Re: WOW

I still javen't made it to one but I am trying to get to the next one. Beer no beer just fine.

PA system is a MUST for sure. I'm going to call a friend and go check out the Rec center. It is from what I have heard very nice and plenty big. I have been trying to think of some more guest speakers??? We will do the usual with vendors and such and maybe more than last year! I was thinking about planning and having a schedule so if you wanted you could just come for what you wanted??? Spread it out a bit?

Ps. Took a knee to the face today and cut the bridge of my nose during practice I may have broke it. It hurts a bit! So there you go Popeye I got the bruise you asked for! :) LOL!!! (more to come I'm sure)

Trav

Re: Re: Re: WOW

Hey Travis,
I believe it was you asking for it!!!(I quit boxing after the navy!!)Your gonna end up looking like Jimmy Daranti by the time your done. How about water polo, or bad mitten, or knitting or something where you wont get your face all tromped on....

Popeye