Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sacrifice

It has now been over 4 months since I got laid off. Still no job in sight. Therefore I need to lower the price on my boat. Starcraft Islander 191V, 150 HP Yamaha, standup canvas, roller trailer, I will sell for wht I paid for the motor - $3500. Bills are piling up, Christmas is coming, got to get rid of it.
later
Throbbin Rods
Home 603-448-6265
Cell 603-398-6265
email billfinnjr@aol.com

Re: sacrifice

Boy I wish I needed another boat, actually could use one but where do you dock it, etc. The price for docks is crazy now.

Good Luck, hope ya move it, I was hoping Big Dave bought it, come on Dave, the price is right.

Sorry to hear about the job market, open a Pizza/Sub shop, people gotta eat, hours are good for fishing too.

John S.

Bill - sorry to hear. No guarantees, but maybe a buddy may be interested. Could you post a picture or pictures or e-mail to me? What year is the boat and motor?

Eric H.

Re: Re: sacrifice

Same here Bill I might know someone that might be intrestedis it a 19 foot cuddy islander?

Re: Re: Re: sacrifice

It is indeed the 19 foot version. I will send the pics to my good buddy Adrien to see if he will post them - that trick escapes my old gray headed brain
later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Re: Re: sacrifice

i still had them and was in the middle of loading them when you wrote this, and i am posting now!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sacrifice

Thank you very much, my friend
Throbbin Rods

sorry to hear .been there done that.not much fun but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.you are more than welcome to come out with me this spring if you like.wether you sell your boat or not.always looking to make a new fishing friend. good luck god bless....JOE S.

Do you have any pictures you can either email me or post to this forum. Your boat sounds interesting. Thanks in advance, Mike

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It has now been over 4 months since I got laid off. Still no job in sight. Therefore I need to lower the price on my boat. Starcraft Islander 191V, 150 HP Yamaha, standup canvas, roller trailer, I will sell for wht I paid for the motor - $3500. Bills are piling up, Christmas is coming, got to get rid of it.
later
Throbbin Rods
Home 603-448-6265
Cell 603-398-6265
email billfinnjr@aol.com