Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

Have you LOST your mind? Get out now, let the fish kick you in the face. You only have so many brain cells - don't waste them with this crap!! If you have to go on with this get a bib and a walker!!

Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh..... I can't wait to see the big fight.

I can't say I'd enjoy doing that sport myself... but WATCHING it, oh yeah. Much better than boxing...LOL.

Re: Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

WOW!!!!!!! What a post. yoAdrien you male it sound like he is fighting the iceman!!!!!!

Travis you need to reply who is the other contender and what experience does he or she hold??

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

is that the same Travis that took us fishing last summer? does'nt look like him.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

Hey Slipknot we riding down together to watch the big fight?????? God Travis ya gotta keep your hands up buddy?????????? If your fighting the "Iceman" I'm not going I don't want to see you get killed LOL but i think you could take rich franklin????? Take Care God Bless and Keep your Hands up!!!!!!! LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

I think he would look better with his nipples pierced!!
You know Travis, if you were like the rest of us, lovers, not fighters, I think you would have better luck.
Let me know when the wake is.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

Trav, Hit him with so many lefts that he will be begging for rights. Hit him so hard his kids will be born dizzy!
As for you, DUCK!!

Salty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Friend the Idiot!!!

Travis,stick with fishing hunting and working your body will thank you later,down the road when your older.All those old injuries will come back to haunt you later in life.Just my $.02!! GOOD LUCK,KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND YOUR HANDS UP AND KICK ASS.