Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

Does anyone know if there is a GPS chip for Winni compatable with Raymarine chartplotters? Many thanks!

Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

Mike:

Many of us have the Navionics Hotmaps Premium East chip. It has an awesome 2-3 ft. contour interval map for Winni and numerous others Northeast lakes (though as John S. noted no Squam map). I checked Navionics web site and it looks compatible with many Raymarine units, here's the link to the chart on the site:

http://www.navionics.com/Plotters_Level2.asp?ManufactID=13

Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

Many thanks for the replys everyone. Checked the Navonics site but did not see Winni listed as one of the covered lakes but looks like it could be the 904P chip. Does that sound right?

Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

yes, I have the navionices chip for the my raymarine c 80, the one i have is the navionics premium hot maps. it was $199.00 in 05. great chart you will love it

ilucas

Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

i have the same as ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

that chip also has sebago on it. i think it has about 300 lakes in the north east on it including ontario,i think. Adrien could tell you more, i have only fished winni, sebago and newfound with it. (newfound did not have contour lines).

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

Mostly 300 puddles and/or bodies of water nobody ever heard of and only 1 or 2 big Lakes. They say Squam is now on the list but waiting for approval, not sure when that will ever happen.

I tried to find out more with no response, so I gave up on them.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

that chip also has sebago on it. i think it has about 300 lakes in the north east on it including ontario,i think. Adrien could tell you more, i have only fished winni, sebago and newfound with it. (newfound did not have contour lines).

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

The Navionics chip even has a lot of obscure "puddles" down here in NY, including the City reservoirs. I put the chip in my handheld Lowrance iFinder H20c and took it out on a rowboat on one of the reservoirs for a last hurrah. Skunked of course. Not that any of the Winni crowd lucky enough to fish in NH would want to waste their time down here...The Winni map is awesome though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

Thus far I have been using the Lowrance Freedom Map Topo chip (northeast) in my 332c & handheld. The topo details are (excellent very similar to Delorme paper maps) & it has all the lakes in northeast. It doesn't show the lake depths but shorelines are very accurate. Alot more accurate than the standard raw map.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

The Navionics maps are contour maps. The Winni map has 2-3 ft. contour intervals, same with the new Moosehead and Sebago maps. That level of detail on the depth contours really helps find structure and that has helped me boat more fish.

Eric

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Winni GPS Chart & Raymarine

I will be getting Navionics Prem. East chip soon for my 332c. The Lowrance Freedom Map Topo Chip is fantastic for my Lowrance Hunt handheld. They sell them at the Lowrance site.