Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

Good deal. I am working on bear Island as we speak and was hoping to run into Hal but no luck.

Thanks Charlie

I got one too, replied and never heard a thing ????

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Charlie,

I got an email from the publisher a couple months back saying that it was out. I will try to find the email and send it to you.

-John

Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

I know you can order it from www.deepwaterspress.com.
I have been meaning to and hope the wife caught on that I wanted it. We shall see.
Happy Holidays.

Thanks for the heads up. Just got done ordering my copy. It is real easy to access and order a copy from the website. Can't wait to get it now!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

I am going to call deepwater press tuesday afternoon to see if I can pick one up from them. They are located on court St in Laconia..I will let you guys know if I can pick one up at their location!!

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

We have them in stock at AJ'S bait and tackle.They have been in for weeks.Only 4 left I think.Hal's on vacation till after Christmas. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

Ok I have to ask what is this DVD about?

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

Erin

From what I understand its based on the book Hal wrote a few years back. He touchs base on history a little on the big lake for fishing as well as he interviewed all types of anglers who have fished this lake for countless years and they give information on where fish were caught,How fish were caught,Lures and flies the like to use and of course the favorite time of year they like. Of course I cannot leave out the wild stories of the BIG ONE THEY SAW SWIM AWAY as it chased a small salmon coming to the boat. Its a good book I feel full of info plus thats how I found this site. 1-more thing if you get the book look on page 126 for the dude that took the lake trout division in 2000. HE HEE!!!!!

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

The DVD "A Love Affair With Angling" can also be obtained from this website: www.deepwaterspress.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Angling in the smile of the great spirit DVD

Thanks guys I will have to take a look I always need books to read during the winter months.

Erin