Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A happy ending in sight for a most thankfull grandad!!

There are very few organizations that I donate to. The Shriners are of one of them for the reasons you just wrote about.

I'm glad to see that there is a happy ending for your granddaughter.

Jay.

glad things are working out for the better. my cousin was burned by an iron when young and its not pretty, it was real rough on her parents at the time

Re: Re: A happy ending in sight for a most thankfull grandad!!

WOW, strangely enough my son Richard put a hot iron on his hand when he was little (about 40 years ago) my wife went to answer the door, same room but her back was to him, he climbed up on the chair, well you know the rest.. Like you said not very pretty, still not in his case, skin grafts and all, they didn't have the wonderous technology back then that they do now. I don't think we even knew the Shriners existed back then.

We can never be too careful when it comes to children.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

glad things are working out for the better. my cousin was burned by an iron when young and its not pretty, it was real rough on her parents at the time

Re: Re: Re: A happy ending in sight for a most thankfull grandad!!

Great news John, the best Christmas present going. Doc

Great to hear John....THings like this just have to make you smile..Merry Christmas.

Re: Re: A happy ending in sight for a most thankfull grandad!!

Great news John, Merry Christmas!

Re: Re: Re: A happy ending in sight for a most thankfull grandad!!

Great News John!!Here's wishing you and the rest of your Family a Merry Christmas!!