Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Got myself a fun toy........

I was at dicks sporting goods in concord a couple of weeks ago Christmas shopping when I could not hold back and I got a wildview digital camera for 65 bucks,,,,,,,Cheapo. Anyhow on the 21st of this month I went down behind my house on my property to check the camera and WHAMO!!!!! 117 PICTURES were taken that night. All kinds of does,and 1 3-point buck came in for the apple delight I set up down back. What a fun time my daughter and I are having with this camera she is so impressed with the wildlife behind our house in the woods. I will post pics soon of my success behind my house here in Loudon.

Merry Christmas to me and everyone else

Charlies Charters

Re: Got myself a fun toy........

The cameras are alot of fun. Always nice to see what made it thru the season. Also nice to deer when hunting that you have seen on the camera too. Glad the little one is having fun too. Ive got some nice bucks off mine this year...just cant find them to shoot!

Re: Got myself a fun toy........

I'd like to learn mre about these cameras, I don't live in the woods, it used to be but not anymor3e.

But I know we still have allot of nocternal wild life here, even in my own yard. Be interesting to see what goes on after dark.

Johh S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was at dicks sporting goods in concord a couple of weeks ago Christmas shopping when I could not hold back and I got a wildview digital camera for 65 bucks,,,,,,,Cheapo. Anyhow on the 21st of this month I went down behind my house on my property to check the camera and WHAMO!!!!! 117 PICTURES were taken that night. All kinds of does,and 1 3-point buck came in for the apple delight I set up down back. What a fun time my daughter and I are having with this camera she is so impressed with the wildlife behind our house in the woods. I will post pics soon of my success behind my house here in Loudon.

Merry Christmas to me and everyone else

Charlies Charters