Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Canvas work

I'm only teasing you, I haven't bought gas there since and I let them know why. With that wind and current on the channel we needed a better push off than she gave us. If she watched us to make sure we got clear of the building it would have been fine, she could have pushed us away allot easier than you trying from a moving boat, oh well.

I go to Riveredge Marina now, they have a kid that's told to wait at the dock for gas customers, sometimes two, no waiting, less boat traffic, excellent service and allot easier to get in and out. Squam Boats allways has a couple of boats tied (un-attended) up at the gas dock, makes docking a big boat very difficult even when the current in the channel is not moving fast. Gas is cheaper at Riveredge too.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If memory serves me correctly I had only been off of the crutches for a little over a month, I thought i had a better chance of not breaking an arm by grabbing the rigger, if i'd i've tried grabbing the canopy i think that garage would have probably torn my arm off LOL Plus that was the day i got my Donkey nickname LAMO Take Care God Bless and I'm drooling thinking of April UGHHHHHHHHHh LOL Dave From up North