Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

I would like to say a couple of things then I'm moving on.
1.Forry you asked a question I answered it just like you ASKED and now your saying I slamed you????? or maybe I'm the Kiss ** you were talking about?
2.I pay $200.00 to fish in 4 states(NY,NH,ME,MA)because That's MY CHOICE!!If you want to hunt and fish in other states than your own THAT'S YOUR CHOICE.I never trashed you on hunting I could care less I'm not a hunter So you should pay more but THAT"S your CHOICE!!No one is twisting your arm to hunt or fish in other states.
3.I have no problem with your question or answers if you feel like you are going to be banded that's between you and the people that run this site not US You ask the questions and take offence to any one who doesn't agree with you or what YOU belive in.
4.I don't know why you think it is fun to get people going on this site but Most of us enjoy the threads that are started and answer them the best they can.If you want respect from people on this site you should give the respect back.
That's all I have to say.I apologize if I said any thing to ofend any one.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

Geez... came home to grab lunch and decided to read the board... WOW... here we go AGAIN!
What I think is quite funny is that Forry calls people here "kiss a-----". Not sure how he defines that? Is a "kissa--" someone that gets along well with others? Plays nice? Maybe that's why you don't belong here... you don't play well with others. If the comments you have made here are suppose to be just "conversation" then shame on whoever raised you. They should have taught you courtesy. It would be one thing if this was a one-time event (everyone gets carried away once in a while), but it seems every thread you start is just to wind people up. (Starting with wanting to get rid of the sticky-posts of the winterization/shrinkwrapping of boats. Having a bad winter?)
Since you've blown courtesy out the window... here's my thoughts... maybe you're mad because most of us are getting better at catching fish from reading this board. Maybe you're getting jealous?
In fact I recall you saying you went to a spot Travis brought you on a charter (the very day after the charter) and you caught one (?) laker? Pretty funny... same spot, attempted same technique, have zilch for luck and then run away when you see Travis coming... Hmmmm???
Let me remind you, I'm not making this up. You told me this directly to my face.
These other guys are right... you're asking for opinions but getting upset when people try to give them to you. Asking the question "how much do you think you should pay as a resident" is a pretty open-ended question. Its all relative to so many other criteria... ever-changing criteria at that.
As far as the bass fishing comment/question... ever think about how much more hardy a bass is than a salmon? That explains 95% of why culling is allowed. Add to that the fact that F&G doesn't have to raise and/or stock bass and you see why they allow more leniency on what happens with bass fishing. Obviously, "no limit" would start a down fall of the bass population. Might be a good thing in the eyes of salmon fishermen, but the state has to look out for the interests of the bass fisherman as well.
I'm going back to work... less stress.

Lottery/F&G Funding

I just read this whole funding message. We need solutions not complaints. How about collecting credit card information from the lost hiker calling in on his cell phone. If your car or boat needs to be towed does the government tow it for free. The best solution would be a private organization that calls for the lost souls would be refered to and they would find them and collect for there time. This might be a great idea for a new business? Idea two: How about raising the fee for the moose lottery, $10 is a deal, I bet all 10,000 people would still enter at $25

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

Hey Slipknot, when I mispoke about you I said I was sorry, maybe that has something to do with the way my folks raised me to admit my mistakes. I never said that when I saw Travis in the Trout hole that I had talked to Travis and hesaid he was with was customers, and he was going to be leaving soon and that he didn't mind me fishing there. As soon as I realized that he was on a charter I decided that the only descent and courteous thing to do was to leave the area and let Travis continue fishing. ( I guess that may again have something to do with my raising). So if you think for one minute I am going to let the rest of the readers think that I told you what you said, then you are sadly mistaken, because what you just wrote I did not say or do. all though you didn't answer it in my post you did in fact and were (as far as I know)the only resident that said you would pay at least $100.00 to fish in NH.

Graig,
You don't have to like me that's your choice. but lie about me either.
Happy New Year
Forry
P.S. just for the record if there is anyone that wants to know something about me. feel free to e-mail me and I'll tell you the facts about me and there won't be any lies, and you can take that to the bank. I don't hide behind anything or anyone. sort of like Paul Harvey GOOD DAY

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

correction there should have been a period after I never said that(period). When I saw Travis (then continue on)

sorry, Slip Knot got Me upset can you believe it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

One thing I don't do is LIE.

What I said is exactly what you told me that day we had lunch together. I even remember the stupid little grin you had on your face when you said you left the spot when Travis showed up. Kind of like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Nice of you to try to turn it around on me...

I've had enough of you... you're not worth my time, so this is my last response to your nonsense.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

OK correction... Been sitting here thinking about this and I will clarify one thing... You said to me you left when you saw Travis. I took that to mean "when you saw him approaching", but perhaps you did mean "when you were approaching him"??? Either way, you still had that sheepish grin that said "I got caught". And I definitely remember you saying you caught the one fish. My whole point was in the question... are you just jealous of some of these other people?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

I don't know who you think you are trying to impress or think you have to impress but, You say what you want, maybe some of the boys will believe you. How ever, I hope that if the people want find the TRUTH and think that I am not telling it, they ask Travis what happened that day, because you sir are exactly that a "LIAR". I may be a little foolish and may like to stir the pot a little but I am not a liar.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

Forry - why don't you just leave this board? I've had enough just reading your posts and I'm not even in the crosshairs. You're ruining it for others.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

I do an internship 2 days a week with 4th through 8th graders who have many problems (emotional/behavioral etc...) and they don't even act like this when they are at their worst. Forry if you want to attack someone do it in private email and not on the board, there's alot of people on here that would rather not see this happening on the board, so if ya must fight (not just forry but anyone!!!!!this includes myself cause i got s__ked into this one also) let's try and keep it off of the board I for one do not want to see this website taken off the internet just because of some nonsense and i don't want to have to pay yet cause i ain't got enough money right now, As my Dad always says to me "If you ain't got nothing good to say, then don't say it" Have a good New Years everybody Take Care God Bless LOL Dave from up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

First off let me say I will not respond to eric H 's comments at all.
Now as for Daves post. I was not the one that was spreading lies as is Slipknot. I may make myself look and sound a like a fool sometimes, But I never tried to tell this board that someone said something they didn't say. How would you feel if someone was telling lies about you? If he had e-mailed me and had said what he said where no one else could see, I then would have dealed with him in the e-mail way. Since he SlipKnot slandered me on this site, then I think it is only appropriate and fair that I exspose him for what he is, which in this case a bold face liar.

I hope you do well on your internship with the kids.
but I also hope you teach them to stand up and defend the truth as well. Unless someone else chimes in with other false statements about me I have said all I am going to about this. Ijust want the people to understand the TRUTH.
Happy New Year

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

Well Forry, it seems yu are hopeless, I have fished twice with you, once on my boat and once on yours, both times we enjoyed ourselves.

Slipknot I have fished with many times and will again I'm sure as I find him to be a straight shooter and honest guy.

I hope you keep your promise and sit back and be a lurker on the board, you are definatley too much of a rebelrouser for my liking. Once was bad enough, twice was too much. And I believe there was one other time (but I can't re-call it) you raised a ruckus here, so I guess that's 3 strikes, yer out.

I owe the message board an apology for bringing up the two recent subjects that set you off. As I told you in private, "I seem to bring out the worse in you" and perhaps it is I that should refrain from posting, but after thinking more about it and reading more of your messgaes, I'll continue on the same as always.

I can't believe you would act the way you do and set up such a negative profile of yourself, I think your teacher left out some important advice, or you went hunting/fishing the day "how to make friends and influence people" was covered.

Sorry it has come to this, no need to reply, but I'm sure you will and the board will survive..

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First off let me say I will not respond to eric H 's comments at all.
Now as for Daves post. I was not the one that was spreading lies as is Slipknot. I may make myself look and sound a like a fool sometimes, But I never tried to tell this board that someone said something they didn't say. How would you feel if someone was telling lies about you? If he had e-mailed me and had said what he said where no one else could see, I then would have dealed with him in the e-mail way. Since he SlipKnot slandered me on this site, then I think it is only appropriate and fair that I exspose him for what he is, which in this case a bold face liar.

I hope you do well on your internship with the kids.
but I also hope you teach them to stand up and defend the truth as well. Unless someone else chimes in with other false statements about me I have said all I am going to about this. Ijust want the people to understand the TRUTH.
Happy New Year

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

If slipknot is in fact a bold faced liar, then he is the most honest and trustworthy bold faced liar i have ever had the opportunity of becoming friends with, At the very begining of last season, (i didn't know slipknot from a hole in the wall) he had a canvas for sale from a boat that he pretty much got taken on (this also goes to show what kind of a person he is as he totally trusted the person in N.Y. that sold him the boat "ended up he got shafted to make a long story short") My buddy Rob was interested in seeing if the canvas would fit on his boat, Slipknot met us at the docks in Ctr. Harbor and let us take the canvas home with us (might i remind you this was the very first time he had met Rob and I face/face) and told us to bring it back the following weekend. The only place he had ever talked to me before this was on this board and through personal emails. It ended up not fitting and we brought it back to him the following weekend, if i was a crooked fella i could have never brought it back and he would have had no idea how to find me that's just how trustworthy and honest he is. I now consider Slipknot to be one of my very good friends and fishing partners and am glad to say the i trust his word 100% he has never steered me the wrong way and has always been upfront with me. To all the people i know and am friends with "Thank You" if not for this board i would have never met any of You and you are all "Great" people. Also One more thing just to show the quality of the people from this board, take Ernie for example, I've met him one time at last years gathering when i met alot of people for the first time, even though i am not great friends with him like alot of you he offered to graciously take me with him and his son to ontario this spring "Now that's the quality of friends and people i have met through this awesome board" Sorry you feel the way you do Forry but i still wish you a Happy New Year and hope that God Bless's you and your family. P.S. I do teach the children to stand up for what is right and reward them appropriately, but i also teach them that there is a "Right" way and a "Wrong" way to do this and unfortunately what has happened on here lately is the "Wrong" way!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North