Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lottery/F&G Funding

If slipknot is in fact a bold faced liar, then he is the most honest and trustworthy bold faced liar i have ever had the opportunity of becoming friends with, At the very begining of last season, (i didn't know slipknot from a hole in the wall) he had a canvas for sale from a boat that he pretty much got taken on (this also goes to show what kind of a person he is as he totally trusted the person in N.Y. that sold him the boat "ended up he got shafted to make a long story short") My buddy Rob was interested in seeing if the canvas would fit on his boat, Slipknot met us at the docks in Ctr. Harbor and let us take the canvas home with us (might i remind you this was the very first time he had met Rob and I face/face) and told us to bring it back the following weekend. The only place he had ever talked to me before this was on this board and through personal emails. It ended up not fitting and we brought it back to him the following weekend, if i was a crooked fella i could have never brought it back and he would have had no idea how to find me that's just how trustworthy and honest he is. I now consider Slipknot to be one of my very good friends and fishing partners and am glad to say the i trust his word 100% he has never steered me the wrong way and has always been upfront with me. To all the people i know and am friends with "Thank You" if not for this board i would have never met any of You and you are all "Great" people. Also One more thing just to show the quality of the people from this board, take Ernie for example, I've met him one time at last years gathering when i met alot of people for the first time, even though i am not great friends with him like alot of you he offered to graciously take me with him and his son to ontario this spring "Now that's the quality of friends and people i have met through this awesome board" Sorry you feel the way you do Forry but i still wish you a Happy New Year and hope that God Bless's you and your family. P.S. I do teach the children to stand up for what is right and reward them appropriately, but i also teach them that there is a "Right" way and a "Wrong" way to do this and unfortunately what has happened on here lately is the "Wrong" way!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North