Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing Reports This week

THURSDAY: Fished winni for the first time this year with dad and bro from 5-7:30 in the evening. We hit them hard and fast right off the bat. Cool water cruiser, orange, and gold/orange were good. No pics just shaking everything down. Big salmon was 20.25". Down to 15 on the riggers and 1.5-3 colors of lead.

FRIDAY: was a charter with a great group of guys from southern NH. We hit them hard all 8 hours of the trip, never went more than 15 mins without a fish on. Big Salmon was 21.25", BIG-numbers-posted. 11-18 feet on riggers and 3 colors of lead, nothing up higher. Fish kept range from 18-21.25" Lots of fuzzy green and Gold/orange and Silver Orange. Guide specials and savant spoon "winni wonders" did the deed. Pic follows.
Photobucket

SUNDAY: Went out on charter with Scotty D on his boat to do some hands on with his gear. He has a real nice trophy and a proven fish raiser. Judging by the numbers of fish we landed in a nasty weather shortened trip. We were off the water hours before usual with quite a catch. Scotty posted the numbers in his post it was in the 20 range with a 6 rod spread so it was a good to very good morning. we released a very nice 22" salmon right at the end of the day that was the big one for the trip, he and tom had just kept their 4th fish and had limited out just when this beauty hit. The waves were picking up and we had a long cruise back to dock at about 8mph tops. Copper mooselook wobblers were hot and a copper and red needlefish took some nice ones. All the fish came from surface to 14 feet. A lot came up real high on 1.5 colors and 8 feet on the riggers.

I will be on the lake wednesday thru saturday this week, see you all there.

Re: Fishing Reports This week

Nice report Adrien, and I thought I was the latest one to go on this seasons maiden voyage. Good Luck talk to ya during the derby, My old man is gonna be with me and Rob so if ya hear a guy calling you in french you'll know who it is LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave