Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRAGGING BOARD E MAIL ADDRESS

AJ, YOU HAVE HAVETHE WRONG E MAIL ADDRESS ON THE CONTACT FOR BRAGGING BOARD FOR A YEAR OR SO I THINK.

I JUST SENT YOU A NOTE TO THE ADDRESS THAT IS LISTED THERE AND IT KICKED BACK, IT'S STILL THE VERIZON ADDRESS.

NO WONDER NOBODOY CAN SEND A PHOTO IN TO YOU.

I THINK THIS IS THE CORRECT ONE BELOW OR THE FISHLAKE WINNI ONE ON CHARTER INFO..WHICH IS IT ???????????

ajrikki@myfairpoint.net

Big John
(WHO'S looking for another hook wound)

Re: BRAGGING BOARD E MAIL ADDRESS

WHY ALL THE CAPS? I wake up at 7:00 AM with my two four year old girls who I have until approximately 4:57 PM. I go to work at 5:00 PM until approximately 11:00 PM. I then go home and see my wife that I see for approximately 3 minutes during the day time. We have the joy of visiting for about 30 minutes before she goes to bed! I have then been staying up for 3 or 4 hours working on a website for Jason. During this day I also fit in trying to fish if my girls cooperate, get things ready for my new businees and SOMETIMES find time to eat!!! On top of this I am the co/owner/webmaster of www.fishlakewinni.com, a fishing website that some of you may visit in which I created for fun and to share stories, NOT TO BE CONSTANTLY REMINDED IN CAPS OF A FEW MINOR THINGS THAT I MAY HAVE MISSED! The verizon email I had listed worked until May 1st and since then Travis has gotten all emails and forwarded them to me! This is supposed to be fun for me!!!! It is not supposed to make me feel constantly loaded with stress!!!! From now on please look for updates on Tuesday mornings as I will be updating it once a week only on Monday nights. I will then go to bed and get my average of 3 to 3.5 hours of sleep. So as you can see I'm not exactly twiddling my thumbs all day! Good Day,
A.J. (Salmonitis)

Re: BRAGGING BOARD E MAIL ADDRESS

Sorry for the caps, I was not yelling, sometimes I type and dont see it;s in caps until I look up, if it is caps, I leave it.

Sorry,

Big John