Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday fishing on Winni

Took the Tubb out to see if everything we worked on was operating o.k. Steering is still a little stiff, but much better then last week. Started fishing around 7:00 (yeah late start) till about 12:30 ended up with 3 lakers, 1 runt salmon about 13 inches and one nice fat 19" football that was one of the most acrobatic salmon I've ever caught on winni, this guy must've jumped 4' out of the water at least 5 times it was funny as heck. Brought home to eat (actually brought home for daughter to eat, she sure as heck ain't gonna let me eat the first salmon of the season LOL) Over all not a bad day, heard a couple people out there that didn't seem like they were catching to many either. Talked to Salmon Stalker he had caught a couple nice ones Well Hurry up Thurs. evening I can't wait for the derby!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Re: Monday fishing on Winni

Good to hear ya got out again and have some of he bugs under control, also nice that you had time to wash off a few spoons while you were working so hard on the boat.

How about the radio, were you in your usual bodacious voice, "WRKO" of Berlin ??

See ya Thursday night, will be fishing Thursday afternoon for a while with Salmon Stalker, I'll give ya a holler. Did Salmon Stalker say how his new riggers were working, was the 1st. time on the water with them ???

Big John

Hey John, Think I got the radio figured out (at least I hope so) we were way deep in the bay behind six mile and Salmon Stalker was at Varney Point and he said he could hear me loud and clear. Also talked to a guy way down in wolfboro who said I sounded a little scratchy but not bad. Hopefully it's working ok for the derby, if not I always got the cell LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Fished most of the day myself with similar results but unfortunately didn't get the acrobatic show that you did. Be back out there tomorrow, see what happens