Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Derby for the fat guy

I've got room on my boat if you'd like to fish for atleast a day. You can sit in the fighting chair and reel 'em all in! Roxy will get you anything you need!! R.R.

Geezum Crow Bill how the heck could you refuse that deal????????? Dang after some of the stories I've heard from the Roofy boat, I'd be willing to pay big bucks (if I had it LOL) for that trip LMAO Take Care god bless LOL Dave

Roof rafta
I've got room on my boat if you'd like to fish for atleast a day. You can sit in the fighting chair and reel 'em all in! Roxy will get you anything you need!! R.R.

Hey Bill, I'd park my boat and take that offer, Roxie is a cool kid, lots of fun, not hard to look at at all. To have Roxie wait on you and make sure you're comfy while fishing would be a treat, but don't tell your wife, lol.

Roofy aint a bad guy either as you can see.

Hey Pat, Some of us are eating at Guiseppis Thursday night, 7ish, come on over.

Big (Jealous) John

Hey Misty Morning - Mind if I use your Bathroom?

BoSox

Yo bro,
I'll take your seat with R/R if you dont.......
Roxy and I could talk shop......

Popeye

ROFLMAO Love the kid in the red sox uniform (though I don't condone teaching a young child how to give the bird LOL) Must've been playing the Yankees ROFLMAO I probably would have done the same thing LOL. Hey Misty Morning was hoping to spot ya yesterday I was at the L.O.B. building all day for Coos goes South. Too bad I missed ya, Gonna be taking a ride over to cabin 14 this weekend I'll have to stop by and say Hi at Cabin 2 too I guess LOL Good Luck in the Derby LOL Dave

Don't know how I missed you! LOL That would be good to see you at Ames. I will bring the shirts I told you about. I think FoulSnel may be one of my brothers. He stays in Cabin one but uses number two when he does number two. I think I will saran wrap the seat.

Actually I should have asked for ya, but wasn't even sure if you were in that building or not??? Didn't want to sound like a fool bad enough I looked like one LOL P.S. some of them politicians can be jerks Huh? Take Care God Bless and Good Luck LOL Dave

Thanks to all
Ryan - I thought about that but figured that I would rather be smart than brave (could be the first time in my life!!!) about this brain thing

Barry and Jeanette - thanks for the good wishes

Misty Mornin - I have to sit to pee until I get approved for 10 lbs. thanks for the offer, I may show up, depends on how I feel.

Cal, the Grady is almost ready, bolted on the new to me Marlin HP's and the new to nme kicker, got to get a throittle roller for the kicker and thsn I think it is OK. thanks god for my buddy Brian - came over and swapped kickers for me, so all I had to do was wire and clean out the carb.

Pat - Best offer I have had in...well... I would have to say ever!!! Just not in the cards this year but if you ever make me that offer when I am at 100% you will never get rid of me !!! Does Roxy have any cute friends (SWMBO in on the couch sleeping so I feel safe asking lol) that like old fat guys with gray hair? Tell 'em about the peeing thing from Misty Mornin's post...

LOL Dave - did you get the steering fixed? Did that cable fit?

Popeye - what a brother - ready to throw yourself on that grenade for me huh?

Not so Big John - I hear you man. I just don't think it would be the smart thing to do and I already got the word from both daughters that it be "like - don't EVEN think about it - it so totally freakin dumb"
I will give you a call tomorrow sometime.
Cody - thanks for the call my friend - I would love to go any other time. We will fish together this year again for sure.
Don't think I missed any one, if I did it was not intentional.
To all my brothers and sisters here on the site - This is the best ****ed bunch of poeple to be found anywhere on earth. I am so lucky to have you all for friends, some that I just haven't met or fished with yet, but friends never the less. My heartfelt thanks for being there for me. May you all have tight lines a good net man, and screaming reels and Throbbin Rods
later
bill