Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday night

Some of us are meeting at Gueieppies (at Mills Falls, Merideth) Thursday night for something to eat, chew the fat and have a few drinks. Nothing formal,no reservations, just show up. Great food, try to get in the room downstairs.

Hope to see a bunch of ya.

Big John
(Just thinking of the Derby, I'm going to gain 5 pounds)

Re: Thursday night

Hey John, this is AJ, what time do you plan on coming? I can try to save the room downstairs but I would need a guestimate of how many and we can only utilize that room if everyone eats. let me know

Salty
Hey John, this is AJ, what time do you plan on coming? I can try to save the room downstairs but I would need a guestimate of how many and we can only utilize that room if everyone eats. let me know

It's not very organized, but I suspect we will have 10 or 15 people that I know of for sure and as many maybes, so I would say a dozen or so. The idea was to eat and shoot the breeze, so I hope they do ?

I figure 7 to 8, if its raining be more like 8:00 for most, I'll be there cose to 7:00 myself.

Let the games begin.

Big John

John,
I am going to try and make it over.

Link
John,
I am going to try and make it over.

Great, sounds like quite a few are going to come over, Travis is coming over after a thing they have going at Paugus Bay.

Big John
"Loaded up and ready to head north"

And at least 5 or 6 from my derby house crew will be there. Looking forward to shooting the bull. of course it won't be too late a night cause I have to make sure I'm up early to catch the winning salmon LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who's not sure I could handle the stress of catching a big fish on the first day and having to sit on it till Sun?

Dave to reduce the stress-stay inebriated.
Cal

LOL I don't drink LOL I'll twiddle my fingers and stay close to the rest room LMAO Good Luck. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave